NAICS CODE 522292 - Real Estate Credit
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in lending funds with real estate as collateral.
NAICS Code 522292 - Real Estate Credit is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 2,604 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 259,008 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 522292 - Real Estate Credit are:
- Construction lending
- Farm mortgage lending
- Federal Land Banks
- Home equity credit lending
- Loan correspondents (i.e., lending funds with real estate as collaterial)
- Mortgage banking (i.e., nondepository mortgage lending)
- Mortgage companies
- Real estate credit lending
- Reverse mortgage lending
- Servicing loans: classified in NAICS Code - 522390 - Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation.
- Arranging loans for others on a commission or fee basis: classified in NAICS Code - 522310 - Mortgage and Nonmortgage Loan Brokers.
- Accepting deposits and lending funds secured by real estate: classified in Industry Group 5221, Depository Credit Intermediation.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 522292 - Real Estate Credit . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 522292 - Real Estate Credit for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.