NAICS Code 522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation
NAICS Code 522190 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in accepting deposits and lending funds (except commercial banking, savings institutions, and credit unions). Establishments known as industrial banks or Morris Plans and primarily engaged in accepting deposits, and private banks (i.e., unincorporated banks) are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector.
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $600,000,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 522190
Industry Examples of NAICS 522190
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation are:
- Banks, industrial (i.e., known as), depository
- Banks, private (i.e., unincorporated)
- Industrial banks (i.e., known as), depository
- Morris Plans (i.e., known as), depository
- Plans, Morris (i.e., known as), depository
- Private banks (i.e., unincorporated)
Example photo for industry NAICS 522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Establishments primarily engaged in accepting demand and other deposits and making all types of loans are classified in NAICS Code - 522110 - Commercial Banking.
- Establishments primarily engaged in accepting time deposits are classified in NAICS Code - 522120 - Savings Institutions.
- Establishments primarily engaged in accepting members' share deposits in cooperatives are classified in NAICS Code - 522130 - Credit Unions.
- Establishments known as industrial banks and Morris Plans and are primarily engaged in providing nondepository credit are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 522298 - All Other Nondepository CreditIntermediation..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA NAICS 522190 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $600,000,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.