NAICS CODE 521110 - Monetary Authorities-Central Bank
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing central banking functions, such as issuing currency, managing the Nation's money supply and international reserves, holding deposits that represent the reserves of other banks and other central banks, and acting as a fiscal agent for the central government.
NAICS Code 521110 - Monetary Authorities-Central Bank is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 4,708 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 19,366 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 521110 - Monetary Authorities-Central Bank are:
- Banking, central
- Banks, Federal Reserve
- Branches, Federal Reserve Bank
- Central bank, monetary authorities
- Check clearing activities of the central bank
- Check clearing activity of the central bank
- Federal Reserve Banks or Branches
- Financial transactions processing of the central bank
- Monetary authorities, central bank