NAICS Code 515111 - Radio Networks
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in assembling and transmitting aural programming to their affiliates or subscribers via over-the-air broadcasts, cable, or satellite. The programming covers a wide variety of material, such as news services, religious programming, weather, sports, or music.
NAICS Code 515111 - Radio Networks is a final level code of the “Information” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 515111 - Radio Networks are:
- Broadcasting networks, radio
- Network broadcasting service, radio
- Network radio broadcasting
- Radio broadcasting network services
- Radio broadcasting networks
- Radio broadcasting syndicates
- Satellite radio networks
- Broadcasting exclusively on the Internet: classified in NAICS Code - 519130 - Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals.
- Producing taped radio programming: classified in NAICS Code - 512290 - Other Sound Recording Industries..