NAICS Code 485210 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation
Industry SectorTransportation and Warehousing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing bus passenger transportation over regular routes and on regular schedules, principally outside a single metropolitan area and its adjacent nonurban areas.
NAICS Code 485210 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector. There are 1,510 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 13,296 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 485210 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation are:
- Bus line operation, intercity
- Intercity bus line operation
- Interstate bus line operation
- Interurban bus line operation
- Motor coach operation, interurban and rural
- Rural bus services
- Providing scenic and sightseeing transportation using buses: classified in NAICS Code - 487110 - Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation, Land.
- Providing buses for charter: classified in NAICS Code - 485510 - Charter Bus Industry.
- Operating local and suburban bus transit systems: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 485113 - Bus and Other Motor Vehicle Transit Systems.
- Operating independent bus terminals: classified in NAICS Code - 488490 - Other Support Activities for Road Transportation..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 485210 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 485210 - Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.