NAICS CODE 483112 - Deep Sea Passenger Transportation
Industry SectorTransportation and Warehousing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing deep sea transportation of passengers to or from foreign ports.
NAICS Code 483112 - Deep Sea Passenger Transportation is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector. There are 15 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 14,596 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 483112 - Deep Sea Passenger Transportation are:
- Cruise lines (i.e., deep sea passenger transportation to or from foreign ports)
- Deep sea passenger transportation to or from foreign ports
- Passenger transportation, deep sea, to or from foreign ports
- Ship chartering with crew, deep sea passenger transportation to or from foreign ports
- Transporting passengers to or from foreign ports, deep sea
- Providing deep sea transportation of passengers to and from domestic ports: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 483114 - Coastal and Great Lakes Passenger Transportation.
- Operating floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises): classified in NAICS Code - 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels)..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 483112 - Deep Sea Passenger Transportation . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 483112 - Deep Sea Passenger Transportation for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.