NAICS CODE 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dolls, such as complete dolls, doll parts, doll clothes, action figures, toys, games (including electronic), hobby kits, and children's vehicles (except metal bicycles and tricycles).
NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 949 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,311 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing are:
- Action figures manufacturing
- Automobiles, children's, manufacturing
- Balls, rubber (except athletic equipment), manufacturing
- Carriages, baby, manufacturing
- Carriages, doll, manufacturing
- Checkers and checkerboards manufacturing
- Chessmen and chessboards manufacturing
- Clothing, doll, manufacturing
- Craft and hobby kits and sets manufacturing
- Darts and dart games manufacturing
- Dishes, toy, manufacturing
- Doll carriages and carts manufacturing
- Doll clothing manufacturing
- Dolls, doll parts, and doll clothing (except wigs) manufacturing
- Electronic toys and games manufacturing
- Embroidery kits manufacturing
- Games (except coin-operated), children's and adult, manufacturing
- Gocarts, children's, manufacturing
- Hobbyhorses manufacturing
- Kites manufacturing
- Marbles manufacturing
- Model kits manufacturing
- Model railroad manufacturing
- Models, toy and hobby (e.g., airplane, boat, ship), manufacturing
- Musical instruments, toy, manufacturing
- Railroad models, hobby and toy, manufacturing
- Rifles, toy, manufacturing
- Rocking horses manufacturing
- Science kits (e.g., chemistry sets, microscopes, natural science sets) manufacturing
- Scooters, children's, manufacturing
- Sleds, children's, manufacturing
- Strollers, baby, manufacturing
- Structural toy sets manufacturing
- Stuffed toys (including animals) manufacturing
- Toy furniture and household-type equipment manufacturing
- Toys manufacturing
- Trains and equipment, toy, electric or mechanical, manufacturing
- Tricycles (except metal) manufacturing
- Vehicles, children's (except bicycles and metal tricycles), manufacturing
- Video game machines (except coin-operated) manufacturing
- Wagons, children's (e.g., coaster, express, and play), manufacturing
- Walkers, baby (vehicles), manufacturing
- Manufacturing metal tricycles and bicycles: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 336991 - Motorcycle, Bicycle, and Parts Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing sporting and athletic goods: classified in NAICS Code - 339920 - Sporting and Athletic Goods Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing coin-operated game machines: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339999 - All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electronic video game cartridges and reproducing video game software: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334614 - Software and Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, and Record Reproducing.
- Publishing or publishing and reproducing game software: classified in NAICS Code - 511210 - Software Publishers..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.