NAICS Code 237120 - Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction
NAICS Code 237120 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the construction of oil and gas lines, mains, refineries, and storage tanks. The work performed may include new work, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and repairs. Specialty trade contractors are included in this group if they are engaged in activities primarily related to oil and gas pipeline and related structures construction. All structures (including buildings) that are integral parts of oil and gas networks (e.g., storage tanks, pumping stations, and refineries) are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 237120 - Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector. There are 1,109 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 200,209 people.
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $39,500,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237120
Industry Examples of NAICS 237120
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 237120 - Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction are:
- Compressor, metering and pumping station, gas and oil pipeline, construction
- Construction management, oil and gas pipeline
- Construction management, oil refinery and petrochemical complex
- Corrosion protection, underground pipeline and oil storage tank
- Distribution line, gas and oil, construction
- Gas main construction
- Gathering line, gas and oil field, construction
- Manhole, oil and gas, construction
- Natural gas pipeline construction
- Natural gas processing plant construction
- Oil and gas field distribution line construction
- Oil pipeline construction
- Oil refinery construction
- Petrochemical plant construction
- Petroleum refinery construction
- Pipe lining (except thermal insulating) contractors
- Pipeline construction on oil and gas field gathering lines to point of distribution on a contract basis
- Pipeline rehabilitation contractors
- Pipeline wrapping contractors
- Pipeline, gas and oil, construction
- Pumping station, gas and oil transmission, construction
- Refinery, petroleum, construction
- Service line, gas and oil, construction
- Storage tank, natural gas or oil, tank farm or field, construction
Example photo for industry NAICS 237120 - Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 237120 - Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA NAICS 237120 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $39,500,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 237120?
There are 1,109 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 237120?
In 2017 the total revenue for Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction was $48,940,291,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 237120?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction was $14,673,417,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 237120?
The number of reported paid employees is 200,209.