ISIC Code 8720 - Residential Care Activities For Mental Retardation, Mental Health And Substance Abuse
This class includes the provision of residential care (but not licensed hospital care) to people with mental retardation, mental illness, or substance abuse problems. Facilities provide room, board, protective supervision and counselling and some health care.
This class includes:
- Activities of:
- Facilities for treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction
- Psychiatric convalescent homes
- Residential group homes for the emotionally disturbed
- Mental retardation facilities
- Mental health halfway houses
It also includes provision of residential care and treatment for patients with mental health and substance abuse illnesses.
This class excludes:
- Social work activities with accommodation, such as temporary homeless shelters, see ISIC Code - 8790