ISIC Code 7010 - Activities Of Head Offices
This class includes the overseeing and managing of other units of the company or enterprise; undertaking the strategic or organizational planning and decision making role of the company or enterprise; exercising operational control and manage the day-to-day operations of their related units.
This class includes activities of:
- Head offices
- Centralized administrative offices
- Corporate offices
- District and regional offices
- Subsidiary management offices
- Activities of dental paramedical personnel such as dental therapists, school dental nurses and dental hygienists, who may work remote from, but are periodically supervised by, the dentist
- Activities of medical laboratories such as:
- X-ray laboratories and other diagnostic imaging centres
- Blood analysis laboratories
- Activities of blood banks, sperm banks, transplant organ banks etc.
- Ambulance transport of patients by any mode of transport including airplanes. These services are often provided during a medical emergency.
This class excludes:
- Activities of holding companies, not engaged in managing, see ISIC Code - 6420