NAICS Code 711110-11 - AmphitheatersMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 711110-11 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 711110-11
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Amphitheaters industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Portable stage platforms
- Sound systems
- Lighting rigs
- Video screens
- Rigging equipment
- Backline equipment (e.g. drum kits, amplifiers)
- Crowd control barriers
- Portable toilets
- Golf carts
Industry Examples of Amphitheaters
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 711110-11, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Hollywood Bowl
- Greek Theatre
- Gorge Amphitheatre
- Ascend Amphitheater
- Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Blossom Music Center
- DTE Energy Music Theatre
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Ruoff Music Center
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 711110-11 - Amphitheaters
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Amphitheater Safety Certification: This certification ensures that the amphitheater is safe for performers and audience members. It covers areas such as emergency procedures, crowd control, and structural safety. The certification is provided by the Event Safety Alliance.
- Noise Permit: Amphitheaters are required to obtain a noise permit to ensure that the sound levels do not exceed the legal limit. The permit is issued by the local government.
- Fire Safety Certificate: This certificate ensures that the amphitheater is equipped with fire safety equipment and that the staff is trained in fire safety procedures. The certificate is issued by the local fire department.
- Alcohol License: Amphitheaters that serve alcohol are required to obtain an alcohol license. The license is issued by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau.
- ADA Compliance: Amphitheaters are required to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to ensure that people with disabilities have equal access to the venue. The certification is provided by the International Association of Venue Managers.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 711110-11 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Amphitheaters industry has a long and rich history dating back to ancient Greece, where the first amphitheaters were built for theatrical performances. The most famous of these is the Theater of Dionysus in Athens, which was built in the 5th century BC. Amphitheaters continued to be popular throughout the Roman Empire, where they were used for gladiatorial contests and other public spectacles. In the modern era, amphitheaters have been used for a variety of events, including concerts, festivals, and sporting events. In the United States, the most famous amphitheater is the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, which opened in 1922 and has hosted countless concerts and events over the years. In recent years, the Amphitheaters industry in the United States has continued to grow and evolve. Many new amphitheaters have been built in cities across the country, and existing venues have been renovated and expanded to accommodate larger crowds and more diverse events. The rise of music festivals and other outdoor events has also contributed to the growth of the industry. Despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Amphitheaters industry has remained resilient, with many venues adapting to new safety protocols and finding innovative ways to continue hosting events. Overall, the future looks bright for this dynamic and exciting industry.
Future Outlook for Amphitheaters
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 711110-11 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for Amphitheaters in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing popularity of outdoor concerts and events. The demand for live entertainment is expected to rise as the economy continues to improve and consumers have more disposable income. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from advancements in technology, such as improved sound systems and lighting, which will enhance the overall concert experience. However, the industry may face challenges such as weather-related cancellations and competition from other forms of entertainment. Overall, the outlook for Amphitheaters in the USA is promising, with growth expected in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 711110-11
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Amphitheaters industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Mobile Ticketing: Amphitheaters are increasingly using mobile ticketing to make it easier for customers to purchase and access tickets to events.
- Virtual Reality Experiences: Some Amphitheaters are experimenting with virtual reality experiences to enhance the concert experience for fans.
- Sustainable Practices: Many Amphitheaters are implementing sustainable practices, such as using renewable energy sources and reducing waste, to reduce their environmental impact.
- Enhanced Food and Beverage Options: Amphitheaters are offering a wider variety of food and beverage options, including craft beer and local cuisine, to enhance the overall concert experience.
- VIP Experiences: Some Amphitheaters are offering VIP experiences, such as backstage tours and meet-and-greets with artists, to provide fans with a more exclusive and personalized experience.
NAICS Code 711110-11 - Amphitheaters
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.