NAICS Code 711110-05 - Theatre Parties-ArrangedMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 711110-05 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 711110-05
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Theatre Parties-Arranged industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Costumes and props
- Sound systems and microphones
- Lighting equipment
- Stage platforms and backdrops
- Food and beverage catering services
- Ticketing and reservation software
- Event planning software
- Transportation services for performers and equipment
- Marketing and advertising materials
- Customer relationship management software
Industry Examples of Theatre Parties-Arranged
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 711110-05, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Murder mystery dinner theatre
- Broadway-themed birthday party
- Shakespearean wedding reception
- Improv comedy corporate event
- Cabaret-style anniversary celebration
- Vaudeville-inspired fundraiser
- Circus-themed bar mitzvah
- Medieval banquet and jousting tournament
- Hollywood glamour-themed gala
- Burlesque-style bachelorette party
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 711110-05 - Theatre Parties-Arranged
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Food Service Establishment Permit: This permit is required for businesses that serve food and beverages to the public. It ensures that the establishment meets health and safety standards for food preparation and storage. The permit is issued by the local health department.
- Alcohol Beverage Control License: This license is required for businesses that serve alcohol to the public. It ensures that the establishment meets state and local regulations for the sale and service of alcohol. The license is issued by the state's alcohol beverage control board.
- Fire Safety Inspection: This inspection is required to ensure that the establishment meets fire safety regulations. It includes checking fire exits, fire alarms, and fire suppression systems. The inspection is conducted by the local fire department.
- Entertainment License: This license is required for businesses that provide entertainment to the public, such as live performances. It ensures that the establishment meets state and local regulations for entertainment venues. The license is issued by the local government.
- Music Licensing: This license is required for businesses that play music for the public, such as background music or live performances. It ensures that the establishment has the legal right to use copyrighted music. The license is issued by a music licensing organization, such as ASCAP or BMI.
- Insurance: Businesses that provide theatre parties-arranged should consider obtaining liability insurance to protect against accidents or injuries that may occur on the premises. Insurance policies can be obtained from a variety of providers.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance: Businesses that provide theatre parties-arranged must comply with the ADA, which requires that businesses provide equal access to individuals with disabilities. This includes providing accessible entrances, restrooms, and seating.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 711110-05 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Theatre Parties-Arranged" industry has a long and rich history worldwide. The concept of arranging theatre parties dates back to the 18th century when wealthy individuals would host private performances for their guests. In the 19th century, theatre parties became more popular and accessible to the middle class. The industry continued to grow in the 20th century, with the introduction of new technologies such as sound systems and lighting. In recent years, the industry has seen a surge in demand for immersive theatre experiences, where the audience is actively involved in the performance. In the United States, the industry has been influenced by the rise of Broadway theatre and the increasing popularity of themed events. For example, in 2019, the "Theatre Parties-Arranged" industry saw a rise in demand for murder mystery parties and escape room experiences.
Future Outlook for Theatre Parties-Arranged
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 711110-05 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the industry of "Theatre Parties-Arranged" in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for unique and memorable experiences. The rise of social media has also contributed to the growth of the industry as people are looking for experiences that are Instagram-worthy. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of experiential marketing, where companies are using events and experiences to promote their brands. The industry is expected to face challenges due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but it is expected to recover as the situation improves.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 711110-05
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Theatre Parties-Arranged industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Virtual Reality Experiences: Companies in the "Theatre Parties-Arranged" industry are using virtual reality technology to create immersive experiences for their customers. This technology allows customers to experience different environments and scenarios without leaving their homes.
- Interactive Performances: Companies are creating interactive performances where the audience is part of the show. This allows customers to have a more personalized experience and creates a stronger emotional connection with the performance.
- Themed Events: Companies are creating events with specific themes such as murder mysteries, escape rooms, and immersive theater. These events provide customers with a unique and memorable experience.
- Pop-Up Events: Companies are creating pop-up events in unexpected locations such as abandoned buildings, rooftops, and parks. These events create a sense of excitement and exclusivity for customers.
- Social Media Integration: Companies are integrating social media into their events by creating photo opportunities and encouraging customers to share their experiences on social media. This helps to promote the event and create buzz around the brand.
NAICS Code 711110-05 - Theatre Parties-Arranged
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.