NAICS Code 711110-02 - Opera CompaniesMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 711110-02 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 711110-02
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Opera Companies industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Score marking pens
- Opera glasses
- Vocal warm-up CDs
- Music stands
- Orchestra pit covers
- Costume racks
- Makeup kits
- Lighting consoles
- Sound systems
Industry Examples of Opera Companies
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 711110-02, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Opera productions
- Opera festivals
- Opera workshops
- Opera training programs
- Opera competitions
- Opera outreach programs
- Opera galas
- Opera concerts
- Opera recitals
- Opera masterclasses
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 711110-02 - Opera Companies
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Music Performance Trust Fund: The Music Performance Trust Fund is a non-profit organization that provides grants to support free, live musical performances. Opera companies may apply for grants to fund performances that are free to the public.
- American Guild Of Musical Artists: The American Guild of Musical Artists is a labor union that represents opera singers, dancers, and stage managers. Opera companies may need to work with AGMA to ensure that their performers are properly represented and compensated.
- National Endowment for the Arts: The National Endowment for the Arts is a federal agency that provides funding and support for the arts. Opera companies may apply for grants to support their productions.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Regulations: Opera companies must comply with OSHA regulations to ensure the safety of their performers and staff. OSHA provides guidelines for workplace safety, including regulations for noise exposure, hazardous materials, and more.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Regulations: Opera companies that use wireless microphones or other wireless devices must comply with FCC regulations to ensure that they do not interfere with other wireless signals.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 711110-02 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Opera Companies industry has a rich history dating back to the 16th century in Italy, where the first opera was performed. The genre quickly spread throughout Europe, with notable composers such as Mozart, Verdi, and Wagner contributing to its development. In the 20th century, opera became more accessible to the masses with the advent of radio and television broadcasts. In the United States, the Metropolitan Opera in New York City has been a prominent institution since its founding in 1880. In recent years, opera companies have embraced technology to reach wider audiences, with live broadcasts in movie theaters and online streaming services becoming more common.
Future Outlook for Opera Companies
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 711110-02 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for Opera Companies in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing popularity of opera among younger audiences. The rise of digital platforms has also made it easier for opera companies to reach a wider audience. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing interest in cultural tourism, which is expected to drive demand for live performances. However, the industry may face challenges due to the high cost of producing opera and the competition from other forms of entertainment. Overall, the industry is expected to grow at a steady pace in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 711110-02
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Opera Companies industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- The Metropolitan Opera in New York City has introduced a series of live broadcasts of its performances in movie theaters across the country, making opera more accessible to a wider audience.
- The San Francisco Opera has launched a mobile app that provides users with information about upcoming performances, behind-the-scenes content, and other features.
- The Los Angeles Opera has introduced a program that offers discounted tickets to students and young adults, making opera more affordable and accessible to younger audiences.
- The Houston Grand Opera has launched a program that uses virtual reality technology to create immersive experiences for audiences, allowing them to explore the sets and costumes of the opera.
- The Lyric Opera of Chicago has introduced a program that provides free tickets to veterans and active-duty military personnel, as well as their families, as a way of showing appreciation for their service.
NAICS Code 711110-02 - Opera Companies
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.