NAICS Code 541810-13 - Advertising-TheatricalMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541810-13 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541810-13
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Advertising-Theatrical industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Press releases
- Social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Email marketing software
- Video trailers
- Posters and flyers
- Radio and television commercials
- Influencer marketing
- Public relations campaigns
- Event sponsorships
Industry Examples of Advertising-Theatrical
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541810-13, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Broadway musicals
- Off-Broadway productions
- Regional theater companies
- Opera houses
- Ballet companies
- Touring productions
- Children's theater
- Improv and comedy shows
- Shakespeare festivals
- Circus performances
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541810-13 - Advertising-Theatrical
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Theatrical Pyrotechnics Operator Certification: This certification is required for individuals who operate pyrotechnic displays in theatrical productions. It is provided by the National Association of Fireworks Professionals (NAFP).
- Certified Special Effects Pyrotechnician: This certification is required for individuals who handle pyrotechnic effects in theatrical productions. It is provided by the International Association of Pyrotechnics and Special Effects (IAPSE).
- OSHA Safety Certification: This certification is required for individuals who work in the theatrical industry and handle equipment and machinery. It is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Theatrical Rigging Certification: This certification is required for individuals who work in the theatrical industry and handle rigging equipment. It is provided by the Entertainment Technician Certification Program (ETCP).
- Theatrical Makeup Artist Certification: This certification is required for individuals who work as makeup artists in the theatrical industry. It is provided by the Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists Guild (MUAHS).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541810-13 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Advertising-Theatrical industry has a long and rich history worldwide. The first recorded instance of theatrical advertising dates back to ancient Greece, where actors would promote their performances by shouting out the details of the play to passersby. In the 19th century, posters and handbills became the primary means of advertising theatrical productions. The advent of cinema in the early 20th century brought about a new era of advertising, with movie trailers and posters becoming a staple of the industry. In recent years, the rise of digital media has led to a shift in advertising strategies, with social media and online ads becoming increasingly popular. In the United States, the Advertising-Theatrical industry has a similarly rich history. In the early 20th century, Broadway became the epicenter of theatrical advertising, with posters and billboards lining the streets of New York City. In the 1950s and 60s, television commercials became a popular means of promoting theatrical productions. In recent years, the rise of social media has led to a shift in advertising strategies, with platforms like Facebook and Twitter becoming increasingly important for reaching audiences. Overall, the Advertising-Theatrical industry has a long and storied history, with a rich tradition of innovation and creativity.
Future Outlook for Advertising-Theatrical
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541810-13 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Advertising-Theatrical industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for theatrical advertising. The rise of digital advertising has also opened up new opportunities for the industry. The industry is expected to continue to innovate and adapt to new technologies to stay relevant in the market. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the industry, but it is expected to recover as the economy recovers. Overall, the Advertising-Theatrical industry is expected to continue to grow and evolve in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541810-13
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Advertising-Theatrical industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Interactive Advertising: Interactive advertising has become increasingly popular in the Advertising-Theatrical industry. This type of advertising allows consumers to interact with the advertisement, which can increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Virtual Reality Advertising: Virtual reality advertising has also become more prevalent in recent years. This type of advertising allows consumers to experience a product or service in a virtual environment, which can be more engaging than traditional advertising.
- Social Media Advertising: Social media advertising has become a key part of the Advertising-Theatrical industry. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter offer targeted advertising options that can be highly effective.
- Mobile Advertising: Mobile advertising has become more important in recent years as more people use their smartphones to access the internet. Mobile advertising can be highly targeted and can reach consumers on the go.
- Programmatic Advertising: Programmatic advertising has become more popular in recent years. This type of advertising uses algorithms to buy and place ads, which can be more efficient and cost-effective than traditional advertising methods.
NAICS Code 541810-13 - Advertising-Theatrical
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.