NAICS Code 541810-02 - Advertising-Checking ServiceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541810-02 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541810-02
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Advertising-Checking Service industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Ad monitoring software
- Ad verification tools
- Brand safety tools
- Ad fraud detection software
- Ad tracking tools
- Ad content analysis tools
- Ad compliance software
- Ad quality measurement tools
- Ad viewability measurement tools
- Ad performance analytics tools
Industry Examples of Advertising-Checking Service
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541810-02, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Ad copy review
- Ad content verification
- Ad compliance monitoring
- Ad quality assurance
- Ad fraud prevention
- Ad tracking and reporting
- Ad performance analysis
- Brand safety monitoring
- Ad viewability measurement
- Ad content analysis
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541810-02 - Advertising-Checking Service
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Advertising Checking Professional (CACP): This certification is offered by the Advertising Checking Bureau (ACB) and is designed for professionals who work in the advertising industry. The certification covers topics such as advertising regulations, media buying, and advertising production. The ACB is a leading provider of advertising verification services in the US.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE): This certification is offered by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and is designed for professionals who work in the field of fraud prevention and detection. Advertising-Checking Service professionals may benefit from this certification as it covers topics such as fraud schemes, investigation techniques, and legal issues related to fraud.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP): This certification is offered by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and is designed for professionals who work in the field of data privacy. Advertising-Checking Service professionals may benefit from this certification as it covers topics such as privacy laws, data protection, and information security.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA): This certification is offered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and is designed for professionals who work in the field of accounting. Advertising-Checking Service professionals may benefit from this certification as it covers topics such as financial reporting, auditing, and taxation.
- Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP): This certification is offered by the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS) and is designed for professionals who work in the field of risk management. Advertising-Checking Service professionals may benefit from this certification as it covers topics such as risk assessment, risk mitigation, and insurance.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541810-02 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Advertising-Checking Service industry has a long history dating back to the early 1900s when the first advertising agencies emerged. These agencies were responsible for creating and placing ads in various media outlets, but they lacked a reliable way to track the success of their campaigns. In response, the first advertising-checking services were established to monitor the placement and effectiveness of ads. Over time, these services evolved to include more sophisticated tracking methods, such as surveys and focus groups, and expanded to cover a wider range of media channels, including television and the internet. In recent years, the industry has faced challenges from the rise of digital advertising and the increasing use of ad-blocking software, but it has also benefited from the growing demand for data-driven marketing strategies. In the United States, the Advertising-Checking Service industry has a more recent history, with the first companies specializing in ad tracking and analysis emerging in the 1960s and 1970s. These companies initially focused on monitoring print ads in newspapers and magazines, but they soon expanded to cover other media channels, such as radio and television. The industry experienced significant growth in the 1980s and 1990s, driven by the increasing complexity of advertising campaigns and the need for more sophisticated tracking and analysis tools. In recent years, the industry has faced challenges from the shift to digital advertising and the growing use of programmatic ad buying, but it has also benefited from the increasing demand for data-driven marketing strategies and the need for more accurate measurement and attribution of advertising ROI.
Future Outlook for Advertising-Checking Service
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541810-02 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Advertising-Checking Service industry is expected to experience growth in the coming years due to the increasing demand for advertising services. The industry is expected to benefit from the growth of the advertising industry as a whole, as well as the increasing use of digital advertising. The rise of social media and other digital platforms has created new opportunities for advertisers, and the Advertising-Checking Service industry is expected to play a key role in ensuring that these advertisements are effective and compliant with regulations. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the increasing focus on data-driven advertising, which requires sophisticated analytics and monitoring tools. Overall, the Advertising-Checking Service industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for advertising services and the growing importance of digital advertising.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541810-02
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Advertising-Checking Service industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Ad Verification: Ad verification is a process that ensures that ads are displayed correctly and that they are not fraudulent or misleading. This process is becoming increasingly important as advertisers seek to ensure that their ads are effective and compliant with regulations.
- Programmatic Advertising: Programmatic advertising is a process that uses algorithms to buy and sell advertising space in real-time. This process is becoming increasingly popular as advertisers seek to reach their target audiences more effectively and efficiently.
- Cross-Device Targeting: Cross-device targeting is a process that allows advertisers to target users across multiple devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. This process is becoming increasingly important as users increasingly use multiple devices to access the internet.
- Ad Blocking: Ad blocking is a process that allows users to block ads from appearing on their devices. This process is becoming increasingly popular as users seek to avoid intrusive or irrelevant ads.
- Native Advertising: Native advertising is a process that involves creating ads that blend in with the content of a website or app. This process is becoming increasingly popular as advertisers seek to create ads that are less intrusive and more engaging for users.
NAICS Code 541810-02 - Advertising-Checking Service
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.