NAICS Code 541512-18 - Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/DesignMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541512-18 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541512-18
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Microsoft Word
- Google Docs
- Adobe Acrobat
- OpenOffice Writer
- LibreOffice Writer
- Corel WordPerfect
- Final Draft
Industry Examples of Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541512-18, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Document Management Solutions
- Electronic Document Management
- Word Processing Software
- Document Conversion Services
- Document Scanning Services
- Document Imaging Solutions
- Document Workflow Automation
- Document Collaboration Tools
- Document Security Solutions
- Document Archiving Services
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541512-18 - Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Word Processor: This certification is offered by the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) and is designed for professionals who specialize in word processing. The certification demonstrates proficiency in word processing software, document formatting, and keyboarding skills. [IAAP]
- Microsoft Office Specialist: This certification is offered by Microsoft and demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is a valuable certification for professionals in the word processing industry. [Microsoft]
- Certified Administrative Professional: This certification is offered by the IAAP and is designed for administrative professionals. It covers a range of skills, including word processing, document formatting, and communication. [IAAP]
- Certified Professional Technical Communicator: This certification is offered by the Society for Technical Communication and is designed for professionals who specialize in technical communication. It covers a range of skills, including writing, editing, and document design. [STC]
- Certified Document Imaging Architect: This certification is offered by the Association for Information and Image Management and is designed for professionals who specialize in document imaging. It covers a range of skills, including document capture, storage, and retrieval. [AIIM]
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541512-18 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design" industry has a long history dating back to the 1960s when the first word processors were introduced. These early machines were large and expensive, but they revolutionized the way people worked by allowing them to edit and format text on a computer screen. In the 1980s, the introduction of personal computers and software like Microsoft Word made word processing more accessible to the general public. This led to a boom in the industry, with many companies offering word processing software and services. In recent years, the industry has shifted towards cloud-based solutions, allowing users to access their documents from anywhere with an internet connection. This has led to increased collaboration and productivity, as well as new challenges in terms of security and data privacy. In the United States, the "Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design" industry has seen significant growth in recent years. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in the computer systems design and related services industry, which includes word processing systems consultants and designers, has grown by over 25% since 2010. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for technology solutions in all areas of business, as well as the shift towards cloud-based services. The industry has also seen a rise in the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate tasks and improve efficiency. Overall, the "Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design" industry has a rich history of innovation and adaptation, and it continues to play a vital role in the modern business landscape.
Future Outlook for Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541512-18 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for word processing systems and the need for businesses to streamline their operations. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of cloud-based word processing systems, which offer greater flexibility and cost savings. Additionally, the industry is likely to benefit from the increasing use of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies, which can help to automate many of the tasks involved in word processing. Overall, the industry is expected to continue to grow and evolve in the coming years, driven by technological advancements and changing business needs.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541512-18
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Cloud-Based Word Processing Systems: Cloud-based word processing systems have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their flexibility and cost savings. These systems allow users to access their documents from anywhere with an internet connection, making it easier to collaborate and work remotely.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in word processing systems is becoming more common. These technologies can help to automate many of the tasks involved in word processing, such as formatting and proofreading, making it faster and easier to create high-quality documents.
- Mobile Word Processing Apps: Mobile word processing apps have become increasingly popular in recent years, allowing users to create and edit documents on the go. These apps offer many of the same features as desktop word processing software, making it easier to work remotely and collaborate with others.
- Integration with Other Software: Word processing systems are increasingly being integrated with other software, such as project management tools and customer relationship management systems. This integration makes it easier to manage documents and collaborate with others, streamlining business operations.
- Improved Collaboration Features: Collaboration features in word processing systems have improved in recent years, making it easier to work with others on documents. Features such as real-time editing and commenting make it easier to collaborate and provide feedback, improving the quality of the final document.
NAICS Code 541512-18 - Word Processing Systems-Conslnts/Design
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.