NAICS Code 541512-13 - Engineers-SystemsMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541512-13 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541512-13
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Engineers-Systems industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Altium Designer
- National Instruments
- Xilinx ISE
Industry Examples of Engineers-Systems
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541512-13, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Control Systems Engineering
- Embedded Systems Design
- Industrial Automation
- Robotics Engineering
- Signal Processing
- Systems Integration
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Transportation Systems Engineering
- Wireless Networks
- Power Systems Engineering
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541512-13 - Engineers-Systems
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP): This certification is offered by the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and is designed for professionals who have demonstrated knowledge and experience in systems engineering. The certification requires passing an exam and meeting certain education and experience requirements.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License: This license is required for engineers who work on projects that affect public health, safety, and welfare. The requirements for obtaining a PE license vary by state, but typically include passing an exam and meeting education and experience requirements.
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional Integration and Implementation (CSEP-I): This certification is offered by the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and is designed for professionals who have demonstrated knowledge and experience in integrating and implementing systems engineering processes. The certification requires passing an exam and meeting certain education and experience requirements.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification: This certification is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is designed for professionals who manage projects. The certification requires passing an exam and meeting certain education and experience requirements.
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional Software Engineering (CSEP-S): This certification is offered by the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and is designed for professionals who have demonstrated knowledge and experience in software engineering. The certification requires passing an exam and meeting certain education and experience requirements.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541512-13 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Engineers-Systems industry has a long and rich history dating back to the early 20th century. The industry's roots can be traced back to the development of the first electronic computers in the 1940s, which paved the way for the creation of complex systems that could automate a wide range of tasks. In the 1960s and 1970s, the industry saw significant growth as the demand for computer systems design services increased. During this time, many of the industry's key players, such as IBM and Hewlett-Packard, emerged as leaders in the field. In recent years, the industry has continued to evolve, with a focus on developing more advanced systems that can handle increasingly complex tasks. In the United States, the industry has seen significant growth in recent years, driven by the increasing demand for technology solutions across a wide range of industries.
Future Outlook for Engineers-Systems
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541512-13 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Engineers-Systems industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for technology solutions in various sectors such as healthcare, finance, and manufacturing. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of cloud computing, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT). The COVID-19 pandemic has also accelerated the adoption of digital technologies, which is expected to drive the growth of the industry in the coming years. However, the industry is also facing challenges such as the shortage of skilled professionals and the increasing competition from offshore service providers. Overall, the industry is expected to grow at a steady pace in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541512-13
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Engineers-Systems industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Artificial Intelligence-Based Systems: Engineers-Systems are developing AI-based systems that can automate various tasks such as data analysis, decision-making, and customer service. These systems can help businesses to improve their efficiency and reduce costs.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: With the increasing threat of cyber attacks, Engineers-Systems are developing advanced cybersecurity solutions that can protect businesses from various types of cyber threats such as malware, phishing, and ransomware.
- Cloud Computing Solutions: Engineers-Systems are developing cloud computing solutions that can help businesses to store, manage, and process their data more efficiently. These solutions can also help businesses to reduce their IT infrastructure costs.
- Big Data Analytics Solutions: Engineers-Systems are developing big data analytics solutions that can help businesses to analyze large volumes of data and gain insights that can help them to make better decisions.
- Internet Of Things (Iot) Solutions: Engineers-Systems are developing IoT solutions that can help businesses to connect their devices and sensors to the internet and collect data that can be used to improve their operations and customer service.
NAICS Code 541512-13 - Engineers-Systems
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.