NAICS Code 541512-09 - Data Communications Systems-NetworksMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541512-09 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541512-09
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Data Communications Systems-Networks industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Network analyzers
- Protocol analyzers
- Network performance monitoring tools
- Network simulation tools
- Network security tools
- Network management software
- Network testing tools
- Network traffic generators
- Network diagnostic tools
- Network configuration tools
Industry Examples of Data Communications Systems-Networks
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541512-09, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Wireless network systems
- Local area networks (LAN)
- Wide area networks (WAN)
- Virtual private networks (VPN)
- Cloud computing networks
- Data center networks
- Internet of Things (IoT) networks
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) networks
- Satellite communication networks
- Mobile networks
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541512-09 - Data Communications Systems-Networks
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): CISSP is a globally recognized certification in the field of information security. It is offered by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)². This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to design, engineer, implement, and manage the overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): CCNA is a certification program offered by Cisco Systems that validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks. This certification is designed for network administrators, network engineers, and technicians.
- Comptia Network+: CompTIA Network+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. This certification is designed for network technicians, network installers, help desk technicians, and IT cable installers.
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA): CWNA is a certification program offered by the Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) organization that validates the skills and knowledge required to design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain wireless networks. This certification is designed for network administrators, network engineers, and wireless network technicians.
- Certified In the Governance Of Enterprise IT (CGEIT): CGEIT is a certification program offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) that validates the skills and knowledge required to manage, design, and oversee IT governance in an enterprise. This certification is designed for IT professionals, IT managers, and IT auditors.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541512-09 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Data Communications Systems-Networks industry has a long and rich history that dates back to the early 1960s when the first computer networks were developed. In the 1970s, the development of the TCP/IP protocol paved the way for the creation of the internet, which revolutionized the way people communicate and share information. In the 1980s, the introduction of Ethernet technology made it possible to connect computers in local area networks (LANs), which further expanded the reach of computer networks. In the 1990s, the widespread adoption of the World Wide Web and the development of wireless networking technologies led to the creation of the modern internet as we know it today. In recent years, the industry has seen significant advancements in cloud computing, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT), which have further expanded the capabilities of computer networks. In the United States, the Data Communications Systems-Networks industry has experienced significant growth in recent years, driven by the increasing demand for high-speed internet connectivity, cloud computing services, and mobile devices. The industry has also benefited from the growing adoption of IoT technologies in various industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation. In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards remote work and online learning, which has further increased the demand for reliable and secure data communications systems. Overall, the industry is expected to continue growing in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for digital services and the ongoing development of new technologies.
Future Outlook for Data Communications Systems-Networks
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541512-09 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Data Communications Systems-Networks industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for cloud computing, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT). The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of 5G technology, which will enable faster and more reliable data transmission. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the increasing demand for cybersecurity solutions, as businesses and organizations seek to protect their data from cyber threats. Overall, the industry is expected to continue to grow and evolve as new technologies emerge and businesses seek to leverage them to improve their operations.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541512-09
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Data Communications Systems-Networks industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN): SDN is an innovative approach to networking that allows network administrators to manage network services through abstraction of lower-level functionality. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the way networks are managed and deployed.
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV): NFV is a technology that allows network functions to be virtualized and run on standard hardware. This technology has the potential to reduce costs and increase flexibility in network deployment.
- Internet Of Things (Iot): The IoT is a network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity, which enables these objects to connect and exchange data. The IoT has the potential to revolutionize the way we live and work, and is expected to drive significant growth in the Data Communications Systems-Networks industry.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a technology that allows users to access computing resources over the internet. This technology has the potential to reduce costs and increase flexibility in IT deployment.
- 5G Technology: 5G technology is the next generation of wireless technology, which promises faster speeds, lower latency, and greater capacity than previous generations. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the way we use mobile devices and connect to the internet.
NAICS Code 541512-09 - Data Communications Systems-Networks
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.