NAICS Code 541512-04 - Computer Integrated Systems DesignMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541512-04 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541512-04
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Network simulation software
- Virtualization software
- Project management software
- Database management software
- Cloud computing platforms
- Cybersecurity tools
- Data analytics software
- Programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, C++)
Industry Examples of Computer Integrated Systems Design
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541512-04, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Network infrastructure design
- Custom software development
- Database design and management
- Cybersecurity consulting
- Cloud computing solutions
- Data analytics and business intelligence
- Internet of Things (IoT) systems integration
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions
- Project management and consulting services
- Web application development
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541512-04 - Computer Integrated Systems Design
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): CISSP is a globally recognized certification in the field of information security. It is offered by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)². This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to design, engineer, implement, and manage the overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): CISA is a globally recognized certification in the field of information systems audit, control, and security. It is offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance, and institute controls within the enterprise.
- Project Management Professional (PMP): PMP is a globally recognized certification in the field of project management. It is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to lead and direct projects, manage project scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholders.
- Certified Scrummaster (CSM): CSM is a globally recognized certification in the field of Agile project management. It is offered by the Scrum Alliance. This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to facilitate Agile project teams, remove impediments, and help the team deliver high-value products.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is a globally recognized certification in the field of cloud computing. It is offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). This certification validates the skills and knowledge required to design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541512-04 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- Computer Integrated Systems Design is a sub-industry of the NAICS Code 541512 - "Computer Systems Design Services". The industry has a long history of evolution and growth. In the early days, the industry was focused on developing software and hardware systems that could integrate different computer systems. The first notable milestone in the industry was the development of the first integrated computer system in the 1960s. This system was developed by IBM and was used by NASA to track the Apollo space missions. In the 1970s, the industry saw the development of the first local area networks (LANs) and the first personal computers. In the 1980s, the industry saw the development of the first graphical user interface (GUI) and the first client-server architecture. In the 1990s, the industry saw the development of the first web browsers and the first e-commerce websites. In recent years, the industry has been focused on developing cloud-based systems, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things (IoT). In the United States, the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry has seen significant growth in recent years. The industry has been driven by the increasing demand for cloud-based systems, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things (IoT). The industry has also been driven by the increasing demand for cybersecurity and data analytics. The industry has seen significant growth in the healthcare, finance, and retail sectors. The industry has also seen significant growth in the government sector, with many government agencies adopting cloud-based systems and artificial intelligence. Overall, the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry in the United States has been a key driver of innovation and growth in the technology sector.
Future Outlook for Computer Integrated Systems Design
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541512-04 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for integrated systems that can streamline business processes and improve efficiency. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of cloud computing, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT). As more businesses move towards digital transformation, the demand for Computer Integrated Systems Design services is expected to increase. However, the industry may face challenges such as cybersecurity threats and the shortage of skilled professionals. Overall, the industry is expected to grow at a steady pace in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541512-04
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Cloud-Based Integrated Systems: Cloud-based integrated systems have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. These systems allow businesses to access their data and applications from anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML): AI and ML are being used to develop intelligent systems that can automate tasks, make predictions, and provide insights. These technologies are being integrated into various systems, including customer relationship management (CRM) systems, supply chain management systems, and financial management systems.
- Internet Of Things (Iot): The IoT is a network of connected devices that can communicate with each other and exchange data. This technology is being used to develop smart homes, smart cities, and smart factories. In the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry, the IoT is being used to develop intelligent systems that can monitor and control various processes.
- Blockchain: Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that can be used to store and share data securely. This technology is being used to develop secure and transparent systems for various industries, including finance, healthcare, and supply chain management.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR): VR and AR technologies are being used to develop immersive experiences for various industries, including gaming, education, and healthcare. In the Computer Integrated Systems Design industry, these technologies are being used to develop training and simulation systems.
NAICS Code 541512-04 - Computer Integrated Systems Design
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.