NAICS Code 524210-10 - Insurance TravelMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 524210-10 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 524210-10
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Insurance Travel industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Travel insurance software
- Online booking systems
- Risk assessment tools
- Claims management software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Policy management software
- Payment processing software
- Data analytics tools
- Mobile applications for policy management and claims
- Online chat and messaging platforms for customer support
Industry Examples of Insurance Travel
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 524210-10, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- International travel insurance
- Domestic travel insurance
- Cruise insurance
- Adventure travel insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Student travel insurance
- Group travel insurance
- Senior travel insurance
- Sports travel insurance
- Medical travel insurance
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 524210-10 - Insurance Travel
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Travel Insurance Provider (TIP): This certification is provided by the International Association of Insurance Professionals (IAIP) and is designed for professionals who specialize in travel insurance. It covers topics such as travel insurance policies, claims, and regulations.
- Certified Travel Counselor (CTC): This certification is provided by The Travel Institute and is designed for travel agents who specialize in selling travel insurance. It covers topics such as travel insurance policies, regulations, and sales techniques.
- Certified Travel Associate (CTA): This certification is also provided by The Travel Institute and is designed for travel agents who sell travel insurance. It covers topics such as travel insurance policies, regulations, and sales techniques.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC): This certification is provided by The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research and is designed for insurance professionals who specialize in commercial insurance. It covers topics such as insurance policies, regulations, and risk management.
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR): This certification is also provided by The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research and is designed for insurance professionals who specialize in personal insurance. It covers topics such as insurance policies, regulations, and customer service.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 524210-10 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Insurance Travel" industry has a long history dating back to the early 1800s when the first travel insurance policy was issued in the UK. In the late 1800s, travel insurance policies were introduced in the US, and by the early 1900s, travel insurance had become a common practice for travelers. In the 1950s, the industry saw a significant shift with the introduction of package holidays, which led to the development of more comprehensive travel insurance policies. In recent years, the industry has seen notable advancements in technology, with the introduction of online booking platforms and mobile applications that allow travelers to purchase insurance policies on the go. In the United States, the "Insurance Travel" industry has experienced significant growth in recent years. According to a report by the US Travel Insurance Association, the industry saw a 40% increase in sales between 2014 and 2018. This growth can be attributed to several factors, including an increase in international travel, a rise in the number of baby boomers traveling, and an increase in the number of people purchasing travel insurance policies for domestic travel. The industry has also seen advancements in technology, with many insurance providers offering online booking platforms and mobile applications that allow travelers to purchase policies quickly and easily. Overall, the "Insurance Travel" industry has a rich history and continues to evolve to meet the needs of modern travelers.
Future Outlook for Insurance Travel
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 524210-10 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Insurance Travel industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing number of people traveling domestically and internationally. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing demand for travel insurance policies, which provide coverage for trip cancellations, medical emergencies, and other travel-related issues. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing use of technology, which is making it easier for consumers to purchase travel insurance policies online. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from other insurance providers and the changing regulatory environment. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 524210-10
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Insurance Travel industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- "COVID-19 Coverage": Many travel insurance providers have started offering COVID-19 coverage to their policies, which provides coverage for medical expenses and trip cancellations related to COVID-19. This innovation has become popular due to the ongoing pandemic.
- "cancel for Any Reason" Policies: Some travel insurance providers have started offering "cancel for any reason" policies, which allow travelers to cancel their trips for any reason and receive a partial refund. This innovation has become popular due to the increasing uncertainty in travel plans.
- "digital Claims Processing": Some travel insurance providers have started using digital claims processing, which allows customers to file claims online and receive faster reimbursements. This innovation has become popular due to the increasing use of technology.
- "adventure Sports Coverage": Some travel insurance providers have started offering adventure sports coverage, which provides coverage for injuries and accidents related to adventure sports such as skiing, snowboarding, and scuba diving. This innovation has become popular due to the increasing popularity of adventure sports.
- "travel Assistance Services": Some travel insurance providers have started offering travel assistance services, which provide assistance to travelers in case of emergencies such as medical emergencies, lost passports, and lost luggage. This innovation has become popular due to the increasing demand for travel-related assistance services.
NAICS Code 524210-10 - Insurance Travel
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.