NAICS Code 524210-03 - Insurance-GroupMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 524210-03 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 524210-03
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Insurance-Group industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Group insurance policy management software
- Actuarial software
- Underwriting software
- Claims management software
- Risk management software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Data analytics tools
- Compliance management software
- Document management software
- Electronic signature software
Industry Examples of Insurance-Group
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 524210-03, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Employee benefits insurance
- Group health insurance
- Group life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Group vision insurance
- Group long-term care insurance
- Association group insurance
- Labor union group insurance
- Professional association group insurance
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 524210-03 - Insurance-Group
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU): This certification is offered by The Institutes and is designed for insurance professionals who specialize in property and casualty insurance. It covers topics such as risk management, insurance policy analysis, and insurance operations. The certification requires passing eight exams and completing ethics and professionalism coursework.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC): This certification is offered by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research and is designed for insurance professionals who work with commercial clients. It covers topics such as risk management, insurance policy analysis, and insurance operations. The certification requires passing five exams and completing annual continuing education coursework.
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM): This certification is offered by The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research and is designed for insurance professionals who specialize in risk management. It covers topics such as risk assessment, risk control, and risk financing. The certification requires passing five exams and completing annual continuing education coursework.
- Associate In Risk Management (ARM): This certification is offered by The Institutes and is designed for insurance professionals who specialize in risk management. It covers topics such as risk assessment, risk control, and risk financing. The certification requires passing three exams and completing ethics and professionalism coursework.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS): This certification is offered by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and is designed for insurance professionals who specialize in employee benefits. It covers topics such as group benefits, retirement plans, and compensation. The certification requires passing eight exams and completing annual continuing education coursework.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 524210-03 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Insurance-Group industry has a long and rich history dating back to the 17th century when the first insurance company was established in London. The industry has since grown to become a global powerhouse, with major players such as AIG, Allianz, and AXA operating in multiple countries. Notable advancements in the industry include the introduction of new insurance products such as cyber insurance, pet insurance, and peer-to-peer insurance. In the United States, the industry has seen significant growth since the 20th century, with the introduction of new regulations and the establishment of major insurance companies such as State Farm, Geico, and Progressive. The industry has also faced challenges such as the 2008 financial crisis, which led to a decline in insurance sales, and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, which has impacted the industry's operations and profitability. Despite these challenges, the Insurance-Group industry remains a vital part of the global economy, providing essential services to individuals and businesses alike.
Future Outlook for Insurance-Group
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 524210-03 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Insurance-Group industry in the USA is expected to continue growing in the coming years. The industry is expected to benefit from the increasing demand for insurance products and services, as well as the growing number of insurance policies being sold. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the increasing use of technology, which is helping to streamline operations and improve efficiency. However, the industry is also facing challenges, such as increased competition and regulatory pressures. Overall, the future outlook for the Insurance-Group industry in the USA is positive, with continued growth expected in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 524210-03
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Insurance-Group industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Digital Platforms: Insurance-Group companies are increasingly using digital platforms to reach customers and streamline operations. These platforms allow customers to purchase insurance policies online, as well as manage their policies and claims.
- Data Analytics: Insurance-Group companies are using data analytics to better understand customer needs and preferences, as well as to identify potential risks and opportunities. This is helping companies to develop more targeted and effective insurance products and services.
- Telematics: Insurance-Group companies are using telematics to collect data on driver behavior, which is then used to develop more personalized insurance products and services. This technology is also helping to reduce the risk of accidents and claims.
- Cybersecurity: Insurance-Group companies are investing in cybersecurity to protect against cyber threats and data breaches. This is becoming increasingly important as more insurance products and services are offered online.
- Climate Risk Management: Insurance-Group companies are developing new products and services to help customers manage the risks associated with climate change. This includes products that protect against extreme weather events, as well as services that help customers reduce their carbon footprint.
NAICS Code 524210-03 - Insurance-Group
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.