NAICS Code 524210-02 - Insurance-AutomobileMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 524210-02 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 524210-02
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Insurance-Automobile industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Actuarial software
- Claims management software
- Risk assessment tools
- Underwriting software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Fraud detection software
- Telematics devices
- Vehicle valuation tools
- Data analytics software
- Policy administration software
Industry Examples of Insurance-Automobile
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 524210-02, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car coverage
- Classic car insurance
- High-risk driver insurance
- Usage-based insurance
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 524210-02 - Insurance-Automobile
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License: This license is required for individuals who sell insurance policies for automobiles, homes, and businesses. It is issued by the state insurance department. [National Association of Insurance Commissioners]
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC): This certification is for insurance professionals who specialize in providing insurance advice and solutions to clients. It is issued by the National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research. [National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research]
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU): This certification is for insurance professionals who specialize in property and casualty insurance. It is issued by the American Institute for CPCU. [American Institute for CPCU]
- Insurance Adjuster License: This license is required for individuals who investigate and settle insurance claims. It is issued by the state insurance department. [National Association of Insurance Commissioners]
- Insurance Producer License: This license is required for individuals who sell insurance policies. It is issued by the state insurance department. [National Association of Insurance Commissioners]
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 524210-02 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Insurance-Automobile" industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when the first automobile insurance policy was issued in the United Kingdom in 1895. In the United States, the first automobile insurance policy was issued in 1898 by Travelers Insurance Company. The industry grew rapidly in the 1920s and 1930s as more people began to own cars. In the 1950s, the industry saw the introduction of no-fault insurance, which allowed drivers to collect compensation from their own insurance company regardless of who was at fault in an accident. In recent years, the industry has seen advancements in technology, such as the use of telematics to track driver behavior and usage-based insurance policies. In the United States, the "Insurance-Automobile" industry has undergone significant changes in recent history. In the 1990s, the industry saw a rise in the use of credit scores to determine insurance rates, which led to controversy and legal challenges. In the 2000s, the industry saw the introduction of usage-based insurance policies, which allow drivers to pay for insurance based on their actual driving habits. More recently, the industry has seen the rise of autonomous vehicles, which could have a significant impact on the industry in the coming years.
Future Outlook for Insurance-Automobile
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 524210-02 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe automobile insurance industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing demand for usage-based insurance policies, which are becoming increasingly popular among consumers. Additionally, the industry is expected to see an increase in the adoption of telematics technology, which allows insurers to collect data on driver behavior and offer personalized insurance policies. However, the industry may face challenges from the rise of autonomous vehicles, which could reduce the number of accidents and therefore the demand for traditional automobile insurance policies. Overall, the industry is expected to remain stable and continue to grow in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 524210-02
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Insurance-Automobile industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Usage-Based Insurance Policies: Insurance companies are increasingly offering usage-based insurance policies, which allow drivers to pay for insurance based on their actual driving behavior. This has become possible due to the widespread adoption of telematics technology, which allows insurers to collect data on driver behavior and offer personalized insurance policies.
- Mobile Apps: Many insurance companies are now offering mobile apps that allow customers to manage their policies, file claims, and get roadside assistance directly from their smartphones. This has made it easier for customers to interact with their insurance providers and has improved the overall customer experience.
- Self-Driving Car Insurance: As self-driving cars become more common, insurance companies are developing new policies to cover these vehicles. These policies will need to take into account the unique risks associated with self-driving cars, such as software malfunctions and cyber attacks.
- Artificial Intelligence: Insurance companies are increasingly using artificial intelligence to analyze data and identify patterns that can help them better understand risk. This has allowed insurers to develop more accurate pricing models and offer more personalized policies to their customers.
- Cyber Insurance: With the increasing threat of cyber attacks, many insurance companies are now offering cyber insurance policies that cover losses related to data breaches and other cyber incidents. This has become an important area of growth for the insurance industry as more businesses and individuals become aware of the risks associated with cyber attacks.
NAICS Code 524210-02 - Insurance-Automobile
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.