NAICS Code 424910-28 - Soil Conditioners (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 424910-28 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 424910-28
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Soil Conditioners (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Soil pH meter
- Soil moisture meter
- Soil thermometer
- Garden fork
- Garden spade
- Garden rake
- Garden hoe
- Garden trowel
- Compost bin
- Organic fertilizer
- Garden gloves
- Pruning shears
- Watering can
- Garden hose
- Leaf blower
Industry Examples of Soil Conditioners (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 424910-28, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Compost mixtures
- Peat moss
- Coco coir
- Humic acid
- Seaweed extract
- Fish emulsion
- Bone meal
- Blood meal
- Feather meal
- Rock dust
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 424910-28 - Soil Conditioners (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed: OMRI is a nonprofit organization that provides an independent review of products, such as soil conditioners, to determine their suitability for use in organic farming. OMRI Listed products are allowed for use in organic production and handling under the USDA National Organic Program.
- United States Composting Council (USCC) Seal Of Testing Assurance (STA): The USCC STA program provides compost producers with a testing program to verify the quality of their compost products. Soil conditioners that have been tested and approved by the USCC STA program can be marketed as high-quality compost products.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Pesticide Registration: Soil conditioners that contain pesticides must be registered with the EPA to ensure that they meet safety and efficacy standards. The registration process involves a thorough review of the product's ingredients, labeling, and safety data.
- National Organic Program (NOP) Certification: Soil conditioners that are marketed as organic must be certified by a USDA-accredited certifying agent to ensure that they meet the USDA's organic standards. The certification process involves an inspection of the production process and an analysis of the product's ingredients.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification: SQF is a food safety management system that provides a rigorous and comprehensive approach to food safety. Soil conditioners that are used in food production may be required to have SQF certification to ensure that they meet food safety standards.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 424910-28 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Soil Conditioners (Wholesale) industry has a long history dating back to the early 1900s when the first synthetic fertilizers were introduced. The industry has since evolved to include a wide range of products such as soil amendments, organic fertilizers, and plant growth regulators. In the United States, the industry experienced significant growth in the 1960s and 1970s due to the increasing demand for high-yield crops. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards sustainable and organic farming practices, leading to an increased demand for organic soil conditioners. Notable advancements in the industry include the development of new technologies for soil testing and analysis, as well as the introduction of innovative products such as biochar and mycorrhizal fungi.
Future Outlook for Soil Conditioners (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 424910-28 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe soil conditioners wholesale industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The increasing demand for organic farming and sustainable agriculture practices is driving the growth of the industry. The growing awareness among farmers about the benefits of soil conditioners in improving soil fertility and crop yield is also contributing to the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing adoption of precision farming techniques and the use of advanced technologies in agriculture are expected to create new opportunities for the industry. However, the industry may face challenges such as the availability of low-cost substitutes and the lack of awareness among farmers about the benefits of soil conditioners.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 424910-28
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Soil Conditioners (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Soil Health Testing: Soil conditioners wholesale companies are now offering soil health testing services to farmers. These tests help farmers to understand the nutrient content and pH level of their soil, which helps them to choose the right soil conditioner for their crops.
- Biodegradable Soil Conditioners: Some companies are now producing biodegradable soil conditioners that are eco-friendly and do not harm the environment. These products are gaining popularity among farmers who are looking for sustainable agriculture practices.
- Liquid Soil Conditioners: Liquid soil conditioners are gaining popularity among farmers as they are easy to apply and provide quick results. These products are also more effective than traditional soil conditioners.
- Customized Soil Conditioners: Soil conditioners wholesale companies are now offering customized soil conditioners that are tailored to the specific needs of farmers. These products are gaining popularity among farmers who are looking for personalized solutions for their crops.
- Use Of Artificial Intelligence: Some companies are now using artificial intelligence to develop new and innovative soil conditioners. These products are designed to provide better results and are more effective than traditional soil conditioners.
NAICS Code 424910-28 - Soil Conditioners (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.