NAICS Code 424910-24 - Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 424910-24 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 424910-24
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Pesticide sprayers
- Bait stations
- Rodent traps
- Insect light traps
- Dust applicators
- Termite monitors
- Bird spikes
- Bed bug monitors
- Mosquito traps
Industry Examples of Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 424910-24, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Pest control equipment
- Pest control supplies
- Animal repellents
- Bird control products
- Termite control products
- Mosquito control products
- Bed bug control products
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 424910-24 - Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Pesticide Applicator License: A license required by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for individuals who apply pesticides in a commercial setting. The license ensures that the applicator has the necessary knowledge and skills to handle pesticides safely and effectively.
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA): A certification offered by the American Society of Agronomy (ASA) that demonstrates expertise in crop management, soil and water management, nutrient management, pest management, and other related areas. CCAs provide advice to farmers and other agricultural professionals on how to improve crop yields and reduce environmental impact.
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA) Certification: A certification offered by NWCOA that demonstrates expertise in wildlife control and management. The certification covers topics such as animal behavior, trapping techniques, and humane handling of animals.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) Training: A training program required by OSHA for employees who work with hazardous chemicals. The training covers topics such as chemical labeling, safety data sheets, and hazard communication.
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA) Qualitypro Certification: A certification offered by NPMA that demonstrates a commitment to excellence in pest management. The certification covers topics such as business operations, environmental stewardship, and customer relations.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 424910-24 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale)" industry has a long history dating back to ancient times when people used natural methods to control pests. In the 19th century, the use of chemicals to control pests became popular, and the industry started to grow. In the 20th century, the industry saw significant advancements in technology, with the development of new chemicals and equipment. In recent years, the industry has shifted towards more eco-friendly and sustainable methods of pest control, with an emphasis on integrated pest management. In the United States, the industry has seen steady growth in the past decade, with an increasing demand for pest control products and services due to the rise in pest infestations caused by climate change and urbanization.
Future Outlook for Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 424910-24 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe pest control supplies and equipment wholesale industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for pest control services in various sectors such as agriculture, healthcare, and hospitality. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing awareness of the importance of pest control in maintaining public health and safety. The increasing adoption of integrated pest management practices and the development of eco-friendly pest control products are also expected to drive the growth of the industry. However, the industry may face challenges such as the increasing competition from online retailers and the rising concerns over the use of chemical pesticides. Overall, the industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 424910-24
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Pest Control Devices: These devices use advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect and control pests. They can be remotely monitored and controlled, making them more efficient and cost-effective.
- Eco-Friendly Pest Control Products: With the increasing demand for eco-friendly products, many companies are developing pest control products that are safe for the environment and human health. These products use natural ingredients such as essential oils and plant extracts to control pests.
- Pest Control Drones: Drones equipped with cameras and sensors can be used to detect and control pests in large areas such as farms and forests. They can also be used to spray pesticides in hard-to-reach areas.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Solutions: IPM is a holistic approach to pest control that combines various methods such as biological control, cultural control, and chemical control. Many companies are developing IPM solutions that are tailored to specific pests and environments.
- Online Pest Control Services: With the increasing use of the internet, many pest control companies are offering online services such as consultations, inspections, and treatments. This makes pest control more accessible and convenient for customers.
NAICS Code 424910-24 - Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.