NAICS Code 424910-05 - Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 424910-05 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 424910-05
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Animal feeders and waterers
- Animal bedding materials
- Animal toys and enrichment items
- Animal grooming supplies
- Animal containment and transport equipment
- Animal health and medical supplies
- Animal waste management tools
- Animal habitat construction materials
- Animal training aids
- Animal identification and tracking tools
Industry Examples of Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 424910-05, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Zoo animal food
- Circus animal bedding
- Aquarium fish toys
- Reptile habitat construction materials
- Aviary bird feeders
- Wildlife rehabilitation medical supplies
- Exotic animal grooming tools
- Petting zoo containment equipment
- Safari park animal transport cages
- Marine mammal training aids
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 424910-05 - Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- USDA Animal Welfare Act License: This license is required for any person or entity that exhibits, deals, or brokers animals for use in research, exhibition, or as pets. The license is issued by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and ensures that the animals are treated humanely and in accordance with the Animal Welfare Act.
- USDA Veterinary Biologics Establishment License: This license is required for any establishment that produces, prepares, or sells veterinary biologics, including vaccines, bacterins, and antisera. The license is issued by the USDA and ensures that the products are safe, pure, potent, and effective.
- USDA Import/export License: This license is required for any person or entity that imports or exports animals, animal products, or animal by-products. The license is issued by the USDA and ensures that the products are safe, healthy, and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) Training: This training is required for any employee who works with hazardous chemicals, including cleaning agents, pesticides, and veterinary drugs. The training is designed to ensure that employees understand the hazards associated with these chemicals and know how to protect themselves and others from exposure.
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Live Animals Regulations (LAR): These regulations are designed to ensure the safe and humane transport of live animals by air. They cover a wide range of topics, including container requirements, labeling and documentation, and handling procedures. Compliance with the LAR is required for any person or entity that transports live animals by air.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 424910-05 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale)" industry has a long history dating back to the early 19th century when zoos and circuses started to become popular. The industry started to grow rapidly in the 20th century with the establishment of large zoos and circuses. In the 1960s, the industry saw a significant shift towards animal welfare, and the focus shifted towards providing better living conditions for animals. In recent years, the industry has faced several challenges, including animal rights activism and the COVID-19 pandemic. In the United States, the industry has seen a decline in the number of circuses and an increase in the number of animal sanctuaries. The industry has also seen a shift towards more sustainable and eco-friendly practices, with many zoos and circuses adopting green initiatives to reduce their carbon footprint.
Future Outlook for Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 424910-05 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for animal supplies in zoos, circuses, and other animal-related businesses. The growth of the pet industry is also expected to contribute to the growth of this industry. The increasing awareness of animal welfare and the need for better animal care is also expected to drive the growth of this industry. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition and the changing consumer preferences. The industry players need to adapt to the changing market conditions and innovate to stay competitive in the market.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 424910-05
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- The Use Of Technology In Animal Care: The industry is adopting new technologies to improve animal care. For example, some companies are using sensors to monitor the health and behavior of animals in zoos and circuses. This helps in early detection of any health issues and provides better care to the animals.
- Sustainable Animal Supplies: The industry is focusing on sustainable animal supplies to reduce the environmental impact of the industry. Some companies are using eco-friendly materials for animal supplies and reducing the use of plastic in packaging.
- Customized Animal Supplies: The industry is offering customized animal supplies to meet the specific needs of different animals. For example, some companies are offering customized diets for animals in zoos and circuses based on their nutritional requirements.
- Online Sales: The industry is increasingly using online sales channels to reach a wider customer base. This helps in reducing the cost of distribution and provides convenience to the customers.
- Animal Welfare Initiatives: The industry is taking initiatives to improve animal welfare. For example, some companies are partnering with animal welfare organizations to provide better care to animals in zoos and circuses.
NAICS Code 424910-05 - Animal Supplies-Zoo Circus Etc (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.