NAICS Code 423310-48 - Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-48 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-48
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Window well covers
- Window well grates
- Window well liners
- Window well extensions
- Window well escape ladders
- Window well clips
- Window well locks
- Window well drainage systems
- Window well covers with built-in ventilation
- Window well covers with built-in lighting
Industry Examples of Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-48, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Plastic window wells
- Metal window wells
- Concrete window wells
- Bubble window well covers
- Flat window well covers
- Sloped window well covers
- Clear window well covers
- Mesh window well covers
- Custom-fit window well covers
- Egress window well covers
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-48 - Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Certification: The NFRC certification is required for window manufacturers and wholesalers to ensure that their products meet energy efficiency standards. The certification is provided by the National Fenestration Rating Council.
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) Certification: The AAMA certification is required for window manufacturers and wholesalers to ensure that their products meet industry standards for quality and performance. The certification is provided by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association.
- International Code Council (ICC) Certification: The ICC certification is required for window manufacturers and wholesalers to ensure that their products meet building code requirements. The certification is provided by the International Code Council.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: The OSHA certification is required for window wholesalers to ensure that their workplace meets safety standards. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead-Safe Certification: The EPA Lead-Safe certification is required for window wholesalers to ensure that their products meet lead safety standards. The certification is provided by the Environmental Protection Agency.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-48 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)" industry has a long history dating back to the early 1900s when window wells were first introduced as a way to provide natural light and ventilation to basements. The industry has since evolved to include a wide range of products such as window well covers, grates, and liners. In recent years, the industry has seen significant growth due to the increasing demand for energy-efficient and durable window well products. For example, in 2019, Bilco Company, a leading manufacturer of window wells and covers, introduced a new line of energy-efficient window well covers that are designed to reduce heat loss and improve energy efficiency. This innovation has helped to drive growth in the industry and has made window wells and covers an essential component of modern home construction. In the United States, the "Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)" industry has experienced steady growth over the past decade. According to a report by ResearchAndMarkets.com, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2025. This growth is attributed to several factors, including the increasing demand for energy-efficient and durable window well products, the growing trend of basement remodeling, and the rising number of new home constructions. Additionally, the industry has benefited from advancements in technology, which have made it possible to produce high-quality window well products at a lower cost. Overall, the "Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)" industry is poised for continued growth in the coming years.
Future Outlook for Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-48 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for energy-efficient and sustainable building materials. The rise in construction activities and the growing trend of home renovation and remodeling are also expected to drive the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing awareness about the benefits of window wells and covers, such as improved safety, ventilation, and natural light, is expected to boost the demand for these products. However, the industry may face challenges such as the availability of cheaper alternatives and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the construction industry. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-48
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Customizable Window Well Covers: Manufacturers are now offering customizable window well covers that can be tailored to fit any window well size and shape. These covers are made of durable materials and can withstand extreme weather conditions, providing better protection and safety for homeowners.
- Energy-Efficient Window Wells: Some manufacturers are now producing energy-efficient window wells that can help reduce energy costs by preventing heat loss and improving insulation. These window wells are made of insulated materials and can be customized to fit any window size and shape.
- Decorative Window Well Liners: Manufacturers are now offering decorative window well liners that can add a touch of style and elegance to any home. These liners are available in a variety of colors and patterns and can be easily installed over existing window wells.
- Safety Grates: Some manufacturers are now producing safety grates that can be installed over window wells to prevent falls and improve safety. These grates are made of durable materials and can withstand heavy weight, providing better protection for children and pets.
- Egress Window Wells: Egress window wells are becoming increasingly popular among homeowners due to their safety and functionality. These window wells are designed to provide a safe exit in case of an emergency and can be customized to fit any window size and shape.
NAICS Code 423310-48 - Window Wells & Covers (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.