NAICS Code 423310-44 - Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-44 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-44
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Caulking gun
- Power drill
- Tape measure
- Utility knife
- Pry bar
- Staple gun
- Glue gun
- Putty knife
- Safety glasses
- Dust mask
Industry Examples of Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-44, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Vinyl storm windows
- Aluminum storm doors
- Fiberglass storm windows
- Wood storm doors
- Double-hung storm windows
- Sliding storm doors
- Casement storm windows
- French storm doors
- Bay storm windows
- Screen storm doors
- Custom storm windows
- Energy-efficient storm doors
- Impact-resistant storm windows
- Soundproof storm doors
- Fire-rated storm windows
- Tinted storm doors
- Decorative storm windows
- Retractable storm doors
- Pet-friendly storm doors
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-44 - Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) Certification: A certification that ensures that the products meet the industry standards for performance, quality, and safety. The certification is provided by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA).
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Certification: A certification that ensures that the products meet the energy efficiency standards set by the US Department of Energy. The certification is provided by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
- International Code Council (ICC) Certification: A certification that ensures that the products meet the building codes and standards set by the International Code Council (ICC).
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: A certification that ensures that the workplace is safe and healthy for the employees. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead-Safe Certification: A certification that ensures that the products are lead-safe and meet the standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-44 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The storm windows and doors industry has been around for over a century. The first storm windows were invented in the early 1900s and were made of wood and glass. In the 1950s, aluminum became the preferred material for storm windows and doors due to its durability and low maintenance. In the 1970s, energy efficiency became a priority, and manufacturers began producing insulated storm windows and doors. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards vinyl and fiberglass materials, which offer even better energy efficiency and durability. In the United States, the industry has been impacted by the housing market, with fluctuations in new home construction affecting demand for storm windows and doors. However, the industry has remained resilient and continues to innovate to meet the changing needs of consumers.
Future Outlook for Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-44 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for energy-efficient windows and doors. The rise in construction activities and the growing trend of home renovation and remodeling are also expected to drive the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing awareness about the benefits of storm windows and doors, such as protection against harsh weather conditions and noise reduction, is expected to boost the demand for these products. However, the industry may face challenges such as rising raw material costs and increasing competition from substitute products. Overall, the industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-44
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Energy-Efficient Windows and Doors: The industry has seen a rise in the production and sale of energy-efficient windows and doors. These products are designed to reduce energy consumption and lower utility bills for consumers.
- Impact-Resistant Windows and Doors: With the increasing frequency of natural disasters, the demand for impact-resistant windows and doors has increased. These products are designed to withstand strong winds and debris, providing protection to homes and buildings.
- Smart Windows and Doors: The industry has seen the development of smart windows and doors that can be controlled remotely through a smartphone or other devices. These products offer convenience and energy savings to consumers.
- Soundproof Windows and Doors: The demand for soundproof windows and doors has increased due to the growing noise pollution in urban areas. These products are designed to reduce noise levels, providing a quieter and more comfortable living environment.
- Customizable Windows and Doors: The industry has seen an increase in the production of customizable windows and doors that can be tailored to meet the specific needs and preferences of consumers. These products offer flexibility and personalization to consumers.
NAICS Code 423310-44 - Storm Windows & Doors (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.