NAICS Code 423310-35 - Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-35 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-35
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Veneer saws
- Veneer clippers
- Veneer guillotines
- Plywood saws
- Plywood sanders
- Plywood edge trimmers
- Plywood hot presses
- Plywood cold presses
- Plywood drying racks
- Plywood grading machines
Industry Examples of Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-35, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Furniture manufacturers
- Cabinet makers
- Construction companies
- Flooring companies
- Boat builders
- Musical instrument manufacturers
- Packaging companies
- Retailers of building materials
- Manufacturers of decorative laminates
- Manufacturers of engineered wood products
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-35 - Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from responsible and sustainable forestry practices. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Programme for the Endorsement Of Forest Certification (PEFC) Certification: The PEFC certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from sustainably managed forests. The certification is provided by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certification: The CARB certification ensures that the wood products meet the formaldehyde emission standards set by the California Air Resources Board. The certification is provided by the California Air Resources Board.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: The OSHA certification ensures that the workplace is safe and healthy for employees. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-35 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale) industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when plywood was first invented. The industry grew rapidly during World War II when plywood was used extensively for military purposes. After the war, the industry continued to grow as plywood became a popular building material for homes and other structures. In recent years, the industry has faced challenges due to increased competition from other building materials and a decline in demand for traditional wood products. However, the industry has adapted by developing new products and expanding into new markets, such as the use of veneers in furniture and other decorative applications.
Future Outlook for Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-35 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale) industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The demand for plywood and veneers is driven by the construction industry, which is expected to continue growing due to population growth and urbanization. Additionally, the increasing popularity of eco-friendly and sustainable building materials is expected to drive demand for plywood and veneers made from renewable sources. However, the industry may face challenges due to the volatility of raw material prices and the increasing competition from substitute products. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for sustainable building materials.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-35
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Digitalization Of Supply Chain: The industry is adopting digital technologies to streamline the supply chain and improve efficiency. This includes the use of online platforms to connect buyers and sellers, as well as the use of data analytics to optimize inventory management and reduce waste.
- Sustainable Sourcing: Many companies in the industry are adopting sustainable sourcing practices to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly and sustainable building materials. This includes sourcing wood from certified sustainable forests and using recycled materials in production.
- New Product Development: The industry is constantly developing new products to meet the changing needs of customers. This includes the development of new types of plywood and veneers that are stronger, more durable, and more eco-friendly than traditional products.
- Automation: The industry is adopting automation technologies to improve efficiency and reduce costs. This includes the use of robotics and artificial intelligence to automate production processes and reduce the need for manual labor.
- Expansion Into New Markets: Many companies in the industry are expanding into new markets to increase their customer base and grow their business. This includes expanding into new geographic regions and diversifying their product offerings to meet the needs of different customer segments.
NAICS Code 423310-35 - Plywood & Veneers (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.