NAICS Code 423310-31 - Moldings (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-31 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-31
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Moldings (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Miter saws
- Table saws
- Coping saws
- Hand planes
- Nail guns
- Staple guns
Industry Examples of Moldings (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-31, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Crown moldings
- Baseboard moldings
- Chair rail moldings
- Casing moldings
- Picture frame moldings
- Panel moldings
- Window and door trim moldings
- Wainscoting moldings
- Corner moldings
- Ceiling moldings
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-31 - Moldings (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood used in the production of moldings is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood used in the production of moldings is sourced from responsible and sustainable forestry practices. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA) Certification: The NHLA certification ensures that the hardwood used in the production of moldings meets industry standards for grading and quality. The certification is provided by the National Hardwood Lumber Association.
- American Lumber Standard Committee (ALSC) Certification: The ALSC certification ensures that the lumber used in the production of moldings meets industry standards for grading and quality. The certification is provided by the American Lumber Standard Committee.
- International Wood Products Association (IWPA) Certification: The IWPA certification ensures that the wood used in the production of moldings is legally sourced and meets international trade regulations. The certification is provided by the International Wood Products Association.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-31 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Moldings (Wholesale)" industry has a long history dating back to ancient times when decorative moldings were used in architecture and furniture. In the United States, the industry started to develop in the 19th century when the demand for decorative moldings increased due to the growth of the construction industry. In the early 20th century, the industry experienced a significant boost due to the introduction of new materials and manufacturing techniques. For example, the development of synthetic materials such as plastic and foam allowed for the production of moldings that were cheaper and easier to install than traditional wood moldings. In recent years, the industry has continued to evolve with the introduction of new technologies such as 3D printing, which has made it possible to create highly detailed and intricate moldings at a lower cost. Additionally, the industry has become more focused on sustainability, with many companies using eco-friendly materials and production methods to reduce their environmental impact.
Future Outlook for Moldings (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-31 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Moldings (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for construction and renovation activities. The rise in disposable income and the growing population are also expected to contribute to the growth of the industry. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing use of technology in the manufacturing process, which will help to reduce costs and increase efficiency. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from imports and the volatility of raw material prices. Overall, the Moldings (Wholesale) industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-31
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Moldings (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Molding: Smart molding is a new technology that allows moldings to be customized to fit any space. This technology uses 3D printing to create molds that can be adjusted to fit any size or shape. This innovation is expected to revolutionize the industry by reducing waste and increasing efficiency.
- Sustainable Materials: Many companies in the Moldings (Wholesale) industry are now using sustainable materials such as bamboo and recycled plastic to create their products. This innovation is expected to help reduce the industry's carbon footprint and increase its appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
- Digital Marketing: Many companies in the Moldings (Wholesale) industry are now using digital marketing techniques to reach new customers. This includes social media advertising, email marketing, and search engine optimization. This innovation is expected to help increase sales and improve customer engagement.
- Automation: Many companies in the Moldings (Wholesale) industry are now using automation to improve their manufacturing processes. This includes the use of robots and other automated systems to reduce labor costs and increase efficiency. This innovation is expected to help reduce costs and improve product quality.
- Customization: Many companies in the Moldings (Wholesale) industry are now offering customized products to their customers. This includes the ability to choose from a wide range of colors, finishes, and styles. This innovation is expected to help increase customer satisfaction and improve sales.
NAICS Code 423310-31 - Moldings (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.