NAICS Code 423310-21 - Lath (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-21 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-21
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Lath (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Lath nails
- Lath screws
- Lath staples
- Lath hangers
- Lath clips
- Lath mesh
- Lath paper
- Lath tape
- Lath tools (e.g. lath hammer, lath hatchet, lath gauge)
- Plastering tools (e.g. trowels, floats, hawks)
Industry Examples of Lath (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-21, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Wood lath
- Metal lath
- Plaster lath
- Stucco lath
- Expanded metal lath
- Diamond mesh lath
- Rib lath
- Corner bead lath
- Control joint lath
- Furring lath
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-21 - Lath (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from responsible and sustainable forestry practices. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Programme for the Endorsement Of Forest Certification (PEFC) Certification: The PEFC certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from sustainably managed forests. The certification is provided by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
- International Wood Products Association (IWPA) Certification: The IWPA certification ensures that the wood products are legally sourced and comply with international trade laws. The certification is provided by the International Wood Products Association.
- National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA) Certification: The NHLA certification ensures that the wood products meet the industry standards for grading and quality. The certification is provided by the National Hardwood Lumber Association.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-21 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- Lath has been used for centuries as a building material, with the ancient Egyptians using it to create plaster walls. In the United States, lath was commonly used in the construction of homes and buildings in the early 20th century. The lath industry grew rapidly during this time, with advancements in technology allowing for the production of lath in larger quantities. However, with the rise of drywall in the mid-20th century, the demand for lath declined. Today, lath is still used in some construction projects, particularly in restoration work, but its use is limited.
Future Outlook for Lath (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-21 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Lath (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for wood products in the construction industry. The rise in construction activities, especially in the residential sector, is expected to drive the demand for lath products. Additionally, the growing trend of using eco-friendly and sustainable building materials is expected to further boost the demand for wood products, including lath. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from substitute products such as metal lath and plastic lath. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-21
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Lath (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Introduction Of Eco-Friendly Lath Products: Many companies in the Lath (Wholesale) industry are introducing eco-friendly lath products made from sustainable materials such as bamboo and recycled wood. These products are gaining popularity among environmentally conscious consumers and are expected to drive the growth of the industry.
- Development Of Fire-Resistant Lath Products: With the increasing incidence of wildfires in the USA, many companies are developing fire-resistant lath products to meet the demand for safer building materials. These products are expected to gain popularity in the coming years.
- Use Of Automation In Lath Production: Many companies are adopting automation in their lath production processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, leading to increased productivity and profitability in the industry.
- Expansion Of Distribution Networks: Many companies in the Lath (Wholesale) industry are expanding their distribution networks to reach new customers and increase their market share. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, leading to increased competition and innovation in the industry.
- Introduction Of New Lath Designs: Many companies are introducing new lath designs to meet the changing needs of customers. These designs are more aesthetically pleasing and offer better performance than traditional lath products. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, leading to increased demand for innovative lath products.
NAICS Code 423310-21 - Lath (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.