NAICS Code 423310-20 - Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-20 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-20
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Cabinet clamps
- Cabinet jacks
- Cabinet scrapers
- Cabinet saws
- Drill bits
- Edge banding machines
- Hand planes
- Miter saws
- Nail guns
- Orbital sanders
- Table saws
- Wood glue
- Wood routers
- Wood sanders
- Woodworking clamps
Industry Examples of Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-20, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Custom kitchen cabinets
- Modern kitchen cabinets
- Traditional kitchen cabinets
- White kitchen cabinets
- Shaker style kitchen cabinets
- Gray kitchen cabinets
- Rustic kitchen cabinets
- Black kitchen cabinets
- Contemporary kitchen cabinets
- Espresso kitchen cabinets
- Maple kitchen cabinets
- Oak kitchen cabinets
- Cherry kitchen cabinets
- Birch kitchen cabinets
- Walnut kitchen cabinets
- Painted kitchen cabinets
- Stained kitchen cabinets
- Laminate kitchen cabinets
- Thermofoil kitchen cabinets
- Plywood kitchen cabinets
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-20 - Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) Certification: KCMA is a non-profit organization that provides certification for kitchen cabinets. The certification ensures that the cabinets meet the standards for structural integrity, durability, and performance. The certification also ensures that the cabinets are safe for use.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: OSHA certification is required for businesses to ensure that they are following safety regulations. This certification is important for businesses that deal with hazardous materials or machinery.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification: EPA certification is required for businesses that deal with hazardous materials. This certification ensures that the business is following environmental regulations.
- National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) Certification: NKBA certification is a professional certification for kitchen and bath designers. This certification ensures that the designer has the necessary skills and knowledge to design functional and safe kitchens and bathrooms.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Certification: NFPA certification is required for businesses that deal with fire safety. This certification ensures that the business is following fire safety regulations.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-20 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The history of the Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale) industry dates back to the early 20th century when the concept of modular kitchens was introduced. The first modular kitchen was designed by Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky in 1926 in Frankfurt, Germany. The idea of modular kitchens gained popularity in the United States in the 1950s, and the demand for kitchen cabinets increased. In the 1960s, the industry saw a shift towards the use of particleboard and MDF (medium-density fiberboard) as a cheaper alternative to solid wood. In the 1990s, the industry saw a trend towards customization, and manufacturers started offering a wide range of styles, finishes, and accessories to meet the diverse needs of customers. In recent history, the Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale) industry in the United States has been impacted by several factors. The 2008 recession led to a decline in demand for new homes, which in turn affected the demand for kitchen cabinets. However, the industry has since recovered, and the demand for kitchen cabinets has been on the rise due to factors such as an increase in home renovation projects, a growing trend towards open-concept kitchens, and the popularity of smart kitchen appliances. The industry has also seen a shift towards eco-friendly and sustainable materials, with manufacturers offering cabinets made from bamboo, reclaimed wood, and other environmentally friendly materials.
Future Outlook for Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-20 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for kitchen cabinets in the country. The growth of the real estate industry and the increasing number of home renovations are also expected to contribute to the growth of the industry. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing popularity of eco-friendly and sustainable kitchen cabinets. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from imports and the rising cost of raw materials. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-20
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Kitchen Cabinets: These cabinets come with built-in sensors and technology that allow users to control the cabinets with their smartphones or voice commands. They can also be programmed to adjust the lighting and temperature inside the cabinets.
- Customizable Cabinets: Many companies are now offering customizable kitchen cabinets that can be tailored to the specific needs and preferences of the customers. This allows customers to choose the size, color, and design of their cabinets.
- Eco-Friendly Cabinets: With the increasing focus on sustainability, many companies are now offering eco-friendly kitchen cabinets made from recycled materials or sustainable wood.
- Soft-Close Cabinets: These cabinets come with a mechanism that prevents them from slamming shut, reducing noise and wear and tear.
- LED Lighting: Many kitchen cabinets now come with built-in LED lighting that provides better visibility and energy efficiency.
- Online Ordering: Many companies now offer online ordering for kitchen cabinets, making it easier for customers to purchase cabinets from the comfort of their homes.
- 3D Printing: Some companies are now using 3D printing technology to create custom kitchen cabinets. This allows for greater precision and faster production times.
- Innovative Storage Solutions: Many companies are now offering innovative storage solutions for kitchen cabinets, such as pull-out drawers, corner cabinets, and built-in organizers.
- Soft-Touch Cabinets: These cabinets come with a special coating that gives them a soft, velvety feel.
- Antibacterial Cabinets: Some companies are now offering kitchen cabinets with antibacterial properties, which can help prevent the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms.
NAICS Code 423310-20 - Kitchen Cabinets (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.