NAICS Code 314910-15 - Drop Cloths (Manufacturing)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 314910-15 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 314910-15
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Drop Cloths (Manufacturing) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Cutting machines
- Sewing machines
- Grommet machines
- Measuring tapes
- Fabric markers
Industry Examples of Drop Cloths (Manufacturing)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 314910-15, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Home renovators
- DIY enthusiasts
- Flooring installers
- Furniture movers
- Event planners
- Theater companies
- Film production crews
- Cleaning services
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 314910-15 - Drop Cloths (Manufacturing)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- ISO 9001: This certification ensures that the company has a quality management system in place that meets international standards. It is provided by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- OSHA 1910.132: This regulation requires employers to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) to their employees and ensure that it is used properly. It is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- NFPA 701: This certification ensures that the fabric used in drop cloths is flame-resistant. It is provided by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
- EPA Lead-Safe Certification: This certification is required for companies that work on pre-1978 homes or child-occupied facilities and involves training in lead-safe work practices. It is provided by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- UL 94: This certification ensures that the plastic used in drop cloths is flame-resistant. It is provided by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 314910-15 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The manufacturing of drop cloths has been around for centuries, with early versions made from materials such as burlap and canvas. In the 19th century, advancements in textile manufacturing led to the production of more durable and versatile drop cloths. In the United States, the use of drop cloths became widespread in the construction industry during the 20th century, as they provided a cost-effective way to protect floors and furniture during building projects. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards more eco-friendly materials, such as recycled fabrics and biodegradable plastics.
Future Outlook for Drop Cloths (Manufacturing)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 314910-15 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Drop Cloths (Manufacturing) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for drop cloths in various sectors such as construction, automotive, and marine. The growth in the construction industry, in particular, is expected to drive the demand for drop cloths as they are widely used to protect floors, furniture, and other surfaces during construction and renovation projects. Additionally, the increasing popularity of DIY projects among consumers is expected to boost the demand for drop cloths. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of eco-friendly and sustainable products, as manufacturers are increasingly using recycled materials to produce drop cloths. Overall, the industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 314910-15
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Drop Cloths (Manufacturing) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Biodegradable Drop Cloths: Manufacturers are increasingly producing drop cloths made from biodegradable materials such as plant-based fibers and recycled materials. These drop cloths are eco-friendly and sustainable, making them a popular choice among consumers who are environmentally conscious.
- Non-Slip Drop Cloths: Some manufacturers are producing drop cloths with non-slip backing to prevent them from moving around during use. This feature makes them ideal for use on slippery surfaces such as hardwood floors.
- Fire-Resistant Drop Cloths: Manufacturers are producing drop cloths that are fire-resistant, making them ideal for use in construction and renovation projects where there is a risk of fire.
- Drop Cloths with Adhesive Backing: Some manufacturers are producing drop cloths with adhesive backing, making them easy to install and remove. This feature makes them ideal for use in DIY projects.
- Drop Cloths with Built-In Pockets: Some manufacturers are producing drop cloths with built-in pockets to hold tools and other items. This feature makes them ideal for use in DIY projects where tools and other items need to be kept close at hand.
NAICS Code 314910-15 - Drop Cloths (Manufacturing)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.