NAICS Code 238210-17 - Installation ServiceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 238210-17 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 238210-17
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Installation Service industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Wire strippers
- Power drills
- Pipe cutters
- Pipe wrenches
- Soldering irons
- Voltage testers
- Cable ties
- Fish tape
- Hole saws
- Stud finders
- Leveling tools
- Tape measures
- Pry bars
- Utility knives
- Caulking guns
- Glue guns
Industry Examples of Installation Service
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 238210-17, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- HVAC installation
- Security system installation
- Plumbing system installation
- Lighting system installation
- Audiovisual system installation
- Fire alarm system installation
- Elevator installation
- Solar panel installation
- Generator installation
- Water treatment system installation
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 238210-17 - Installation Service
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- National Electrical Code (NEC): The NEC is a standard for the safe installation of electrical wiring and equipment in the United States. It is published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and is required by many states and local jurisdictions.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification: This certification provides training on construction safety and health hazards and is required by many employers in the construction industry.
- North American Board Of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Solar PV Installation Professional Certification: This certification is for professionals who install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems and is recognized as the gold standard for PV and solar heating installation and certification.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst Professional Certification: This certification is for professionals who perform energy audits and energy efficiency upgrades on residential and commercial buildings.
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET) Fire Alarm Systems Certification: This certification is for professionals who design, install, and maintain fire alarm systems.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 238210-17 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Installation Service industry has a long history dating back to the early days of electricity. In the late 1800s, electricians began installing wiring and electrical systems in homes and businesses. As the use of electricity became more widespread, the industry grew and evolved to include the installation of more complex systems such as lighting, heating, and air conditioning. In recent years, the industry has seen significant advancements in technology, including the use of smart home systems and renewable energy sources. In the United States, the industry has also been impacted by changes in regulations and safety standards, which have led to increased training and certification requirements for workers.
Future Outlook for Installation Service
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 238210-17 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe installation service industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for smart homes and buildings. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growth of the construction industry, which is projected to increase demand for installation services. Additionally, the increasing adoption of renewable energy sources is expected to create new opportunities for the industry. However, the industry may face challenges due to the shortage of skilled workers and the increasing competition from DIY installation services.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 238210-17
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Installation Service industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Home Automation Systems: The industry has seen a rise in the adoption of smart home automation systems that allow homeowners to control various aspects of their homes remotely.
- Energy-Efficient Lighting Systems: The industry has seen a shift towards energy-efficient lighting systems that help reduce energy consumption and costs.
- Solar Panel Installations: The industry has seen an increase in the installation of solar panels as more homeowners and businesses look to adopt renewable energy sources.
- Voice-Activated Assistants: The industry has seen the integration of voice-activated assistants into home automation systems, making it easier for homeowners to control their homes.
- Wireless Charging Systems: The industry has seen the development of wireless charging systems that allow users to charge their devices without the need for cables.
NAICS Code 238210-17 - Installation Service
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.