NAICS Code 238210-01 - Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data SystMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 238210-01 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 238210-01
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Cable cutters
- Wire strippers
- Crimping tools
- Punch down tools
- Cable testers
- Tone generators
- Fish tape
- Label makers
- Drill bits
- Cable ties
- Fish rods
- Voltage testers
- Cable lubricant
- Cable pulling grips
- Cable rollers
- Cable shears
Industry Examples of Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 238210-01, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Fiber optic cable installation
- Coaxial cable installation
- Twisted pair cable installation
- Network equipment installation
- Telephone system installation
- Data center cabling
- Security system cabling
- Audio/visual system cabling
- Wireless network installation
- Cable management system installation
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 238210-01 - Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- BICSI Installer 2, Copper/fiber: This certification is provided by Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) and is required for professionals who install, terminate, and test copper and fiber optic cabling. The certification ensures that the professional has the knowledge and skills to perform the job correctly.
- ETA Fiber Optic Installer (FOI): This certification is provided by Electronics Technicians Association (ETA) and is required for professionals who install, terminate, and test fiber optic cabling. The certification ensures that the professional has the knowledge and skills to perform the job correctly.
- NICET Level III Certification In Fire Alarm Systems: This certification is provided by National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) and is required for professionals who design, install, and maintain fire alarm systems. The certification ensures that the professional has the knowledge and skills to perform the job correctly.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training: This certification is provided by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and is required for professionals who work in the construction industry. The certification ensures that the professional has the knowledge and skills to identify, prevent, and control hazards in the workplace.
- RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer): This certification is provided by Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) and is required for professionals who design, implement, and manage telecommunications and data communications technology. The certification ensures that the professional has the knowledge and skills to perform the job correctly.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 238210-01 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when the first telephone lines were installed. The industry has since evolved to include the installation of various types of cables and wires, including fiber optic cables, coaxial cables, and Ethernet cables. Notable advancements in the industry include the development of wireless communication technologies, which have revolutionized the way we communicate. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards the installation of smart home technologies, such as home automation systems and smart thermostats. In the United States, the industry has been heavily influenced by the growth of the telecommunications industry, which has driven demand for cable and wire installation services.
Future Outlook for Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 238210-01 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The increasing demand for high-speed internet and wireless connectivity is driving the growth of this industry. The rise of smart homes and the Internet of Things (IoT) is also expected to contribute to the growth of this industry. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing demand for security systems and the need for businesses to upgrade their communication systems. However, the industry may face challenges due to the shortage of skilled workers and the increasing competition from DIY solutions. Overall, the future outlook for the Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst industry in the USA is positive.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 238210-01
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Home Automation Systems: The industry has seen a rise in the demand for smart home automation systems that allow homeowners to control their homes remotely. These systems can control lighting, temperature, security, and entertainment systems.
- Fiber Optic Cabling: The use of fiber optic cabling has become more prevalent in recent years due to its ability to transmit data at high speeds over long distances. This has led to an increase in demand for fiber optic installation services.
- Wireless Networking: The industry has seen a shift towards wireless networking solutions, which has led to an increase in demand for wireless network installation services.
- Cloud-Based Communication Systems: Cloud-based communication systems have become more popular in recent years due to their flexibility and scalability. This has led to an increase in demand for cloud-based communication system installation services.
- Security Systems: The industry has seen an increase in demand for security systems, including surveillance cameras, access control systems, and alarm systems. This has led to an increase in demand for security system installation services.
NAICS Code 238210-01 - Cable/Wire-Installation-Voice/Data Syst
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.