NAICS Code 237310-21 - Stripers-MechanicalMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237310-21 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237310-21
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Stripers-Mechanical industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Mechanical striping machines
- Airless paint sprayers
- Stencils and templates
- Reflective beads and glass
- Traffic cones and barriers
- Pressure washers
- Paint mixers
- Hand-held spray guns
- Chalk lines
- Measuring tapes
Industry Examples of Stripers-Mechanical
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237310-21, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Highway lane markings
- Stop bars
- Turn lanes
- Bike lanes
- Parking lot markings
- Arrows and symbols
- Railroad crossings
- School zones
- Airport runways
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237310-21 - Stripers-Mechanical
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Certification: This certification is required for all construction workers and supervisors in the US. It covers safety and health hazards in the construction industry. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse (NWZSIC) Certification: This certification is required for workers who are involved in highway construction and maintenance work. It covers work zone safety, traffic control, and other related topics. The certification is provided by the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA).
- American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Flagger Certification: This certification is required for workers who are involved in traffic control and flagging operations. It covers flagging procedures, safety guidelines, and other related topics. The certification is provided by the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA).
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET) Certification: This certification is required for workers who are involved in the design, installation, and maintenance of highway and transportation systems. It covers various aspects of highway and transportation engineering, including construction materials, traffic control, and safety guidelines. The certification is provided by the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET).
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Certification: This certification is required for workers who are involved in the construction and maintenance of federal highways. It covers various aspects of highway construction and maintenance, including safety guidelines, environmental regulations, and quality control. The certification is provided by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237310-21 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Stripers-Mechanical industry has a long history of providing road marking services worldwide. The first recorded use of road markings dates back to the Roman Empire, where they used stones to mark the center of the road. In the 20th century, the industry saw significant advancements with the introduction of thermoplastic road markings, which are more durable and visible than traditional paint markings. In recent years, the industry has continued to evolve with the development of new technologies such as retroreflective markings, which improve visibility at night and in adverse weather conditions. In the United States, the industry has seen significant growth in the past decade due to increased government spending on infrastructure projects and the need for safer roads.
Future Outlook for Stripers-Mechanical
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237310-21 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Stripers-Mechanical industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for road and highway construction and maintenance. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing investment in infrastructure by the government. The use of advanced technologies and equipment is also expected to drive the growth of the industry. However, the industry may face challenges such as the shortage of skilled labor and the increasing competition from other industries. Overall, the Stripers-Mechanical industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237310-21
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Stripers-Mechanical industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Automated Striping Machines: These machines use advanced technology to apply paint on roads and highways accurately and efficiently.
- Reflective Pavement Markers: These markers are used to improve the visibility of road markings, especially during nighttime and adverse weather conditions.
- Waterborne Traffic Paint: This type of paint is environmentally friendly and has low VOC emissions, making it a popular choice for road and highway striping.
- Preformed Thermoplastic Markings: These markings are pre-cut and can be easily applied to roads and highways, reducing the time and labor required for striping.
- Robotic Striping Machines: These machines use robotics technology to apply paint on roads and highways, reducing the need for manual labor and improving efficiency.
NAICS Code 237310-21 - Stripers-Mechanical
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.