NAICS Code 237310-20 - Stripe PaintersMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237310-20 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237310-20
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Stripe Painters industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Paint sprayers
- Chalk lines
- Measuring tapes
- Traffic cones
- Safety vests
- Paint rollers
- Paint brushes
- Pressure washers
- Air compressors
Industry Examples of Stripe Painters
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237310-20, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Highway lane markings
- Parking lot stripes
- Bike lanes
- Turn lanes
- School zone markings
- Railroad crossings
- Handicap parking spaces
- Stop bars
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237310-20 - Stripe Painters
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification: This certification is required for all construction workers, including stripe painters, to ensure they have the necessary knowledge and skills to work safely on construction sites. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET) Certification: This certification is a nationally recognized credential for engineering technicians and technologists. Stripe painters can obtain NICET certification to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in the field.
- American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Flagger Certification: Stripe painters who work on roadways must have ATSSA Flagger Certification to ensure they can safely direct traffic. The certification is provided by the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA).
- National Pavement Maintenance Certification: This certification is designed for professionals in the pavement maintenance industry, including stripe painters. It demonstrates a high level of knowledge and skill in pavement maintenance and repair. The certification is provided by the National Pavement Contractors Association (NPCA).
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Work Zone Safety Certification: This certification is required for all workers who work in or near a highway work zone, including stripe painters. It covers topics such as work zone safety, traffic control, and flagging. The certification is provided by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237310-20 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The history of the Stripe Painters industry dates back to the early 1900s when the first road markings were introduced in the United States. The first road markings were made using white paint, and they were used to separate lanes and indicate the direction of traffic flow. In the 1920s, the use of thermoplastic materials for road markings was introduced, which provided better durability and visibility. In the 1950s, the use of glass beads in road markings was introduced, which improved the reflectivity of the markings and made them more visible at night. In recent years, the industry has seen advancements in the use of technology, such as the use of GPS systems to guide the placement of road markings and the use of automated machines to apply the markings. In the United States, the Stripe Painters industry has seen significant growth in recent years due to increased government spending on infrastructure projects. The industry has also benefited from advancements in technology, such as the use of reflective materials and automated machines. In addition, the industry has seen increased demand for environmentally friendly road markings, which has led to the development of new materials and techniques. Overall, the Stripe Painters industry has a bright future in the United States, as the demand for road markings is expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
Future Outlook for Stripe Painters
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237310-20 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Stripe Painters industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for road maintenance and construction. The growth of the construction industry and the need for infrastructure development will also contribute to the growth of the Stripe Painters industry. Additionally, the increasing focus on safety measures and the need for clear road markings will further drive the demand for Stripe Painters. However, the industry may face challenges due to the shortage of skilled labor and the increasing competition in the market.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237310-20
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Stripe Painters industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Automated Road Marking Machines: These machines use advanced technology to mark roads accurately and efficiently, reducing the time and labor required for the task.
- Reflective Road Markings: These markings use reflective materials that improve visibility and safety on the roads, especially during low light conditions.
- Environmentally Friendly Road Markings: These markings use eco-friendly materials that reduce the environmental impact of road marking activities.
- Waterborne Road Markings: These markings use water-based paints that are more durable and long-lasting than traditional oil-based paints.
- Smart Road Markings: These markings use sensors and other advanced technologies to provide real-time information about road conditions, traffic flow, and other important data.
NAICS Code 237310-20 - Stripe Painters
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.