NAICS Code 237310-09 - Pavement SealingMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237310-09 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237310-09
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Pavement Sealing industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Sealcoat Sprayer
- Crack Filling Machine
- Asphalt Squeegee
- Pressure Washer
- Spray Wand
- Mixing Paddle
Industry Examples of Pavement Sealing
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237310-09, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Parking Lot Sealing
- Driveway Sealing
- Road Sealing
- Airport Runway Sealing
- Tennis Court Sealing
- Playground Sealing
- Bike Path Sealing
- Golf Course Path Sealing
- Industrial Park Sealing
- Shopping Center Sealing
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237310-09 - Pavement Sealing
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification: This certification is required for all construction workers and supervisors in the US. It covers topics such as fall protection, electrical safety, and hazard communication. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- National Pavement Maintenance Certification: This certification is offered by the National Pavement Contractors Association (NPCA) and covers topics such as pavement maintenance, repair, and preservation. It is designed for contractors, inspectors, and engineers who work in the pavement maintenance industry.
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET) Certification: This certification is offered by the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) and covers topics such as construction materials testing, geotechnical engineering, and transportation engineering. It is designed for technicians who work in the pavement sealing industry.
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certification: This certification is offered by the American Concrete Institute and covers topics such as concrete materials, construction practices, and inspection. It is designed for individuals who work in the concrete industry, including those who work in pavement sealing.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Certification: This certification is offered by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health and covers topics such as respiratory protection, hearing conservation, and hazard communication. It is designed for individuals who work in the pavement sealing industry and are exposed to hazardous materials.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237310-09 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The history of pavement sealing dates back to the early 1900s when coal tar was used as a sealant for asphalt pavements. In the 1930s, asphalt emulsions were introduced as a more environmentally friendly alternative to coal tar. The industry continued to evolve with the introduction of new sealant materials such as acrylics and latex in the 1970s and 1980s. In recent years, the industry has seen advancements in equipment and application techniques, such as the use of spray systems and infrared heaters for crack repair. In the United States, pavement sealing has become a common practice for maintaining and extending the life of asphalt pavements, with many state and local governments requiring regular sealing as part of their pavement maintenance programs.
Future Outlook for Pavement Sealing
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237310-09 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe pavement sealing industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The increasing demand for pavement sealing services is driven by the need to maintain and extend the lifespan of existing pavements. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend towards sustainable and eco-friendly pavement sealing solutions. Additionally, the increasing investment in infrastructure development by the government is expected to create new opportunities for the industry. However, the industry may face challenges such as rising raw material costs and increasing competition from alternative pavement solutions. Overall, the future outlook for the pavement sealing industry in the USA is positive, with steady growth expected in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237310-09
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Pavement Sealing industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smartseal: A pavement sealing solution that uses sensors and data analytics to monitor pavement conditions and provide real-time feedback on maintenance needs.
- Ecoseal: A sustainable pavement sealing solution that uses recycled materials and reduces the environmental impact of pavement maintenance.
- Quickseal: A fast-drying pavement sealing solution that reduces downtime and minimizes disruption to traffic.
- Colorseal: A pavement sealing solution that allows for customization of pavement color and design, providing a unique and aesthetically pleasing look.
- Sealmaster: A pavement sealing solution that uses advanced polymer technology to provide superior protection against weathering and wear.
NAICS Code 237310-09 - Pavement Sealing
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.