NAICS Code 237310-04 - Grading ContractorsMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237310-04 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237310-04
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Grading Contractors industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Laser levels
- GPS equipment
- Surveying equipment
Industry Examples of Grading Contractors
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237310-04, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Land clearing
- Site preparation
- Grading and excavation
- Erosion control
- Drainage systems
- Landscaping preparation
- Foundation excavation
- Retaining wall construction
- Slope stabilization
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237310-04 - Grading Contractors
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Certification: This certification is required for all construction workers and supervisors who work on a construction site. It covers safety and health hazards in the construction industry and is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- National Association Of Heavy Equipment Training Schools (NAHETS) Certification: This certification is for heavy equipment operators and covers the safe operation of heavy equipment. It is provided by the National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools (NAHETS).
- National Commission for the Certification Of Crane Operators (NCCCO) Certification: This certification is for crane operators and covers the safe operation of cranes. It is provided by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO).
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET) Certification: This certification is for engineering technicians and covers the design, construction, and maintenance of infrastructure. It is provided by the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET).
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certification: This certification is for concrete contractors and covers the design, construction, and maintenance of concrete structures. It is provided by the American Concrete Institute (ACI).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237310-04 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- Grading contractors have been an essential part of the construction industry worldwide for centuries. In ancient times, grading was done manually using simple tools like shovels and picks. The Industrial Revolution brought about significant advancements in grading technology, with the introduction of steam-powered equipment like bulldozers and graders. In the United States, grading contractors played a crucial role in the construction of the country's vast network of highways and roads during the mid-20th century. The industry has continued to evolve, with the introduction of computer-aided design and GPS technology, which has made grading more precise and efficient than ever before.
Future Outlook for Grading Contractors
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237310-04 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe grading contractors industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The demand for grading contractors is driven by the need for infrastructure development, including the construction of highways, bridges, and other transportation-related projects. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing demand for renewable energy projects, such as wind and solar farms, which require land grading services. However, the industry may face challenges due to the shortage of skilled labor and the increasing cost of raw materials. Overall, the grading contractors industry is expected to remain an essential part of the construction sector in the USA.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237310-04
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Grading Contractors industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use Of Drones for Surveying and Mapping: Grading contractors are increasingly using drones to survey and map construction sites, which helps to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Implementation Of Building Information Modeling (BIM): BIM is a digital representation of a construction project that helps grading contractors to visualize and plan the project before construction begins, reducing errors and improving efficiency.
- Use Of GPS Technology: Grading contractors are using GPS technology to improve the accuracy of grading and excavation work, reducing the need for manual labor and improving safety.
- Adoption Of Sustainable Practices: Grading contractors are increasingly adopting sustainable practices, such as using recycled materials and minimizing waste, to reduce their environmental impact.
- Use Of Advanced Equipment: Grading contractors are using advanced equipment, such as laser-guided grading machines and automated excavators, to improve efficiency and accuracy.
NAICS Code 237310-04 - Grading Contractors
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.