NAICS Code 481112 Scheduled Freight Air Transportation
IndustryTransportation and Warehousing
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing air transportation of cargo without transporting passengers over regular routes and on regular schedules. Establishments in this industry operate flights even if partially loaded. Establishments primarily engaged in providing scheduled air transportation of mail on a contract basis are included in this industry.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Providing air courier services: classified in Industry 492110, Couriers and Express Delivery Services
- Providing air transportation of cargo with no regular routes and regular schedules: classified in U.S. Industry 481212, Nonscheduled Chartered Freight Air Transportation
- Providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and cargo over regular routes and on regular schedules: classified in U.S. Industry 481111, Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation.
- Air cargo carriers (except air couriers), scheduled
- Airmail carriers, scheduled
- Cargo carriers, air, scheduled
- Freight carriers (except air couriers), air, scheduled
- Helicopter freight carriers, scheduled
- Scheduled air freight carriers
- Scheduled air freight transportation
Sample Business Listings