NAICS Code 448130 Children's and Infants' Clothing Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing a general line of new children's and infants' clothing. These establishments may provide basic alterations, such as hemming, taking in or letting out seams, or lengthening or shortening sleeves.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing children's and infants' clothing via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Retailing new children's and infants' accessories: classified in Industry 448150, Clothing Accessories Stores
- Retailing new clothing for all genders or age groups: classified in Industry 448140, Family Clothing Stores
- Retailing secondhand clothes: classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores
- Providing clothing alterations and repair: classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance.
- Apparel stores, children's and infants' clothing
- Baby clothing shops
- Clothing stores, children's and infants'