NAICS Code 32121 Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing veneer and/or plywood; (2) manufacturing engineered wood members; and (3) manufacturing reconstituted wood products. This industry includes manufacturing plywood from veneer made in the same establishment or from veneer made in other establishments, and manufacturing plywood faced with nonwood materials, such as plastics or metal.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing veneer and further processing that veneer into wood containers or wood container parts in the same establishment: classified in Industry 32192, Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing
- Manufacturing prefabricated wood buildings or wood sections, and panels for buildings: classified in Industry 32199, All Other Wood Product Manufacturing
- Manufacturing solid wood structural members, such as dimension lumber and timber from logs or bolts in sawmills: classified in Industry 32111, Sawmills and Wood Preservation.
- Waferboard manufacturing
- Reconstituted wood sheets and boards manufacturing
- Oriented strandboard (OSB) manufacturing
- Plywood manufacturing
- Fabricated structural wood members manufacturing
- Roof trusses, wood, manufacturing
- Particleboard manufacturing
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) manufacturing
- Veneer mills
- Laminated structural wood members manufacturing