NAICS Code 212392 Phosphate Rock Mining
IndustryMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in developing the mine site, mining, milling, and/or drying or otherwise beneficiating (i.e., preparing) phosphate rock.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in manufacturing phosphoric acid, superphosphates, or other phosphatic fertilizer materials are classified in U.S. Industry 325312, Phosphatic Fertilizer Manufacturing.
- Apatite mining and/or beneficiating
- Calcined phosphate rock mining and/or beneficiating
- Dried phosphate rock mining and/or beneficiating
- Phosphate rock mining and/or beneficiating
- Sintered phosphate rock mining and/or beneficiating