SOC Code 55-1011 - Air Crew Officers
Perform and direct in-flight duties to ensure the successful completion of combat, reconnaissance, transport, and search and rescue missions. Duties include operating aircraft communications and radar equipment, such as establishing satellite linkages and jamming enemy communications capabilities; operating aircraft weapons and defensive systems; conducting preflight, in-flight, and postflight inspections of onboard equipment; and directing cargo and personnel drops.
SOC Code 55-1011 - Air Crew Officers is a a final level code of the “Military Specific Occupations” Major Occupation Category.
- Air Battle Manager
- Airdrop Systems Technician
- Astronaut, Mission Specialist
- Fixed-Wing Transport Aircraft Specialist
- Helicopter Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Airborne Reconnaissance Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Bombardier/Navigator
- Naval Flight Officer, Electronic Warfare Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Qualified Supporting Arms Coordinator (Airborne)
- Naval Flight Officer, Radar Intercept Officer
- Naval Flight Officer, Weapons Systems Officer
- Special Project Airborne Electronics Evaluator
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say