SOC Code 25-1194 - Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary
Hourly Wage (avg)$29.05
Annual Wage (avg)$60,420
Teach vocational courses intended to provide occupational training below the baccalaureate level in subjects such as construction, mechanics/repair, manufacturing, transportation, or cosmetology, primarily to students who have graduated from or left high school. Teaching takes place in public or private schools whose primary business is academic or vocational education.
SOC Code 25-1194 - Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary is a a final level code of the “Educational Instruction and Library Occupations” Major Occupation Category. There are 112,210 total employees classified in this occupation in the USA, with an average Hourly Wage of $29.05 and average Annual Wage of $60,420.
- Architectural Drafting Instructor
- Aviation Maintenance Instructor
- Barbering Instructor
- Barbering Teacher
- Building Trades Instructor
- Carpentry Instructor
- Commercial Art Instructor
- Computer Repair Instructor
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Instructor
- Cosmetology Professor
- Electrical Technology Instructor
- Electronics Technology Instructor
- Industrial Electrical Technology Instructor
- Industrial Maintenance Instructor
- Machine Tool Technician Instructor
- Masonry Instructor
- Massage Therapy Instructor
- Mechanical Maintenance Instructor
- Paralegal Instructor
- Postsecondary Career and Technical Education Teacher
- Residential Construction Instructor
- Skin Care Instructor
- Upholstery Instructor
- Vocational Horticulture Instructor
- Welding Instructor
Career Video for "Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary"
This video is designed to provide information about "Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary" and includes details on the career, career cluster, industry, work options, and abilities.
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.