SIC Code 8222 - Junior Colleges and Technical Institutes
Junior colleges and technical institutes furnishing academic, or academic and technical, courses and granting associate academic degrees, certificates, or diplomas. The requirement for admission is at least a high school diploma or equivalent general academic training.
SIC Code 8222 - Junior Colleges and Technical Institutes is a final level code of the “Services” Division. There are 347 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 8222 - Junior Colleges and Technical Institutes are:
- Community colleges (junior)
- Junior colleges
- Technical institutes
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 8222
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 8222 – Junior Colleges and Technical Institutes. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 822201 Business Colleges
- 822202 Schools-Hypnotherapy
- 822298 Junior Colleges & Technical Institutes
- 8222001 Junior College
- 8222001 Junior Colleges
- 8222001 Junior Colleges & Technical Institutes
- 8222001 Technical Institute
- 8222002 Community College
- 8222003 Business Colleges
- 8222004 Schools-Hypnotherapy
- 82220000 Junior Colleges
- 82229901 Community College
- 82229902 Junior College
- 82229903 Technical Institute