SIC Code 7372 - Prepackaged Software
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in the design, development, and production of prepackaged computer software. Important products of this industry include operating, utility, and applications programs. Establishments of this industry may also provide services such as preparation of software documentation for the user-installation of software for the user; and training the user in the use of the software.
SIC Code 7372 - Prepackaged Software is a final level code of the “Services” Division. There are 1,148 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 286,534 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 7372 - Prepackaged Software are:
- Applications software, computer prepackaged
- Computer software publishers, prepackaged
- Games, computer software: prepackaged
- Operating systems software, computer: prepackaged
- Software, computer: prepackaged
- Utility software, computer: prepackaged
Example photo for industry SIC 7372 - Prepackaged Software. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 7372 - Prepackaged Software. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 7372 - Prepackaged Software for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 7372 - Prepackaged Software? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 7372
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 7372 – Prepackaged Software. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 737201 Computer Software (manufacturers)
- 737202 Data Processing Software
- 737204 Accounting Software & Solutions
- 737298 Prepackaged Software
- 7372001 Prepackaged Software
- 7372002 Business Oriented Computer Software
- 7372003 Application Computer Software
- 7372004 Educational Computer Software
- 7372005 Publishers Computer Software
- 7372006 Operating Systems Computer Software
- 7372007 Home Entertainment Computer Software
- 7372008 Utility Computer Software
- 7372009 Word Processing Computer Software
- 7372010 Computer Software (manufacturers)
- 7372011 Data Processing Software
- 7372012 Accounting Software & Solutions
- 73720000 Prepackaged Software
- 73729901 Application Computer Software
- 73729902 Business Oriented Computer Software
- 73729903 Educational Computer Software
- 73729904 Home Entertainment Computer Software
- 73729905 Operating Systems Computer Software
- 73729906 Publisher's Computer Software
- 73729907 Utility Computer Software
- 73729908 Word Processing Computer Software
Questions & Answers
What is the SIC Code for the large Software companies like Apple?
At the 6-digit SIC Code level, there are over 186 specific classification categories. Please view each 4-digit SIC code details pages for the specific breakouts.