SIC Code 6163 - Loan Brokers
Industry SectorFinance, Insurance, Real Estate
Establishments primarily engaged in arranging loans for others. These establishments operate mostly on a commission or fee basis and do not ordinarily have any continuing relationship with either borrower or lender.
SIC Code 6163 - Loan Brokers is a final level code of the “Finance, Insurance, Real Estate” Division. There are 476 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 20,965 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 6163 - Loan Brokers are:
- Agents, farm or business loan
- Brokers, farm or business loan
- Loan agents
- Loan brokers
- Mortgage brokers arranging for loans but using money of others
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 6163 - Loan Brokers. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 6163 - Loan Brokers for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 6163
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 6163 – Loan Brokers. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 616301 Loan Brokerage
- 616302 Industrial Plants-Bought
- 616303 Viatical Settlements
- 616304 Structured Settlement Buyers
- 6163001 Loan Brokerage
- 6163002 Loan Agents
- 6163003 Farm Or Business Loan Brokers
- 6163004 Farm Or Business Loan Agents
- 6163005 Industrial Plants-Bought
- 6163006 Mortgage Brokers Arranging For Loans, Using Money Of Others
- 6163007 Viatical Settlements
- 6163008 Structured Settlement Buyers
- 61630000 Loan Brokers
- 61639901 Agents, Farm Or Business Loan
- 61639902 Brokers, Farm Or Business Loan
- 61639903 Loan Agents
- 61639904 Mortgage Brokers Arranging For Loans, Using Money Of Others