SIC Code 6035 - Savings Institutions, Federally Chartered
Industry SectorFinance, Insurance, Real Estate
Federally chartered savings institutions (accepting deposits) operating under Federal charter.
SIC Code 6035 - Savings Institutions, Federally Chartered is a final level code of the “Finance, Insurance, Real Estate” Division. There are 465 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,100 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 6035 - Savings Institutions, Federally Chartered are:
- Federal savings and loan associations
- Saving banks, Federal
- Savings and loan associations, federally chartered
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 6035 - Savings Institutions, Federally Chartered. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 6035 - Savings Institutions, Federally Chartered for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 6035
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 6035 – Savings Institutions, Federally Chartered. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 603501 Savings & Loan Associations
- 603502 Thrift & Loan Companies
- 603503 Savings Plans
- 603504 Savings & Loan Assns-Representatives
- 6035001 Federally Chartered Savings Institutions
- 6035002 Federal Savings Banks
- 6035003 Savings & Loan Associations
- 6035004 Thrift & Loan Companies
- 6035005 Savings Plans
- 6035006 Savings & Loan Association Representatives
- 60350000 Federal Savings Institutions
- 60359901 Federal Savings And Loan Associations
- 60359902 Federal Savings Banks