SIC Code 6019 - Central Reserve Depository Institutions, Not Elsewhere Classified
Industry SectorFinance, Insurance, Real Estate
Central reserve depository institutions, other than Federal Reserve banks, primarily engaged in providing credit to and holding deposits and reserves for their members, such as savings banks, savings and loan associations, or credit unions.
SIC Code 6019 - Central Reserve Depository Institutions, Not Elsewhere Classified is a final level code of the “Finance, Insurance, Real Estate” Division. There are 12 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 6019 - Central Reserve Depository Institutions, Not Elsewhere Classified are:
- Central liquidity facility
- Federal Home Loan Banks
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 6019
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 6019 – Central Reserve Depository Institutions, Not Elsewhere Classified. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 601901 Central Reserve Depository Instn Nec
- 6019001 Central Reserve Depository Institution Nec
- 6019002 Federal Home Loan Banks
- 6019003 Central Liquidity Facility
- 6019004 National Credit Union Administration
- 60190000 Central Reserve Depository, Nec
- 60199901 Central Liquidity Facility
- 60199902 Federal Home Loan Banks
- 60199903 National Credit Union Administration (ncua)