SIC Code 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing metal valves and pipe fittings, not elsewhere classified, such as plumbing and heating valves, and pipe fittings, flanges, and unions, except from purchased pipes.
SIC Code 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 601 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 16,571 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 3494
Extended SIC Codes (6-digit) for Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on SIC Code Extended Pages
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified are:
- Boiler couplings and drains, metal
- Couplings, pipe: except pressure and soil pipe - metal
- Elbows, pipe: except pressure and soil pipe - metal
- Flanges and flange unions, pipe: metal
- Line strainers, for use in piping systems - metal
- Pipe fittings, except plumbers' brass goods: metal
- Pipe hangers, metal
- Plumbing and heating valves, metal
- Reducer returns, pipe: metal
- Steam fittings and specialties, except plumbers' brass goods and
- Stop cocks, except drain: metal
- Unions, pipe: metal
- Well adapters, tipless: metal
Example photo for industry SIC 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing plastics pipe fittings are classified in SIC Code - 3089; those manufacturing plumbing fixture fittings and trim are classified in SIC Code - 3432; and those manufacturing fittings and couplings for garden hose are classified in SIC Code - 3429. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fluid power valves are classified in SIC Code - 3492, and those manufacturing other industrial valves are classified in SIC Code - 3491. Establishments primarily engaged in fabricating pipe fittings from purchased metal pipe by processes such as cutting, threading, and bending are classified in SIC Code - 3498.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 3494 - Valves and Pipe Fittings, Not Elsewhere Classified? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Alternative SIC Code Categories for SIC 3494
For business marketing and targeting purposes, please refer to the Extended SIC Codes (6-digit).
- 3494001Valves & Pipe Fittings Nec (manufacturers)
- 3494002Pipe Fittings (manufacturers)
- 3494003Pipe Hangers (manufacturers)
- 3494004Couplings (except Pressure & Soil Pipe)
- 3494005Expansion Joints, Pipe
- 3494006Pipe-Thread Protectors (manufacturers)
- 3494007Line Strainers, For Use In Piping Systems
- 3494008Steam Fittings & Specialties
- 3494009Well Adapters
- 3494010Valves (manufacturers)
- 3494011Sprinkler Systems, Field
- 34940000Valves And Pipe Fittings, Nec
- 34940100Pipe Fittings
- 34940101Couplings, Except Pressure And Soil Pipe
- 34940102Expansion Joints, Pipe
- 34940103Line Strainers, For Use In Piping Systems
- 34940104Steam Fittings And Specialties
- 34940106Well Adapters
- 34949901Plumbing And Heating Valves
- 34949902Sprinkler Systems, Field